Chapter Two

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

Date unknown, Sakaar time works differently

Madeleine Maximoff and Bruce Banner who has been stuck as Hulk since Ultron which if Maddie has counted the years and dates was, 362,800 years and 36 days.

Maddie was now 362,809 years old and stuck in a seventeen's body. She aged normally until it came to her seventeen birthday and just stopped aging on the spot.

She liked it. Staying young and beautiful was like a dream come true for her. There was not a day that went by that she didn't like what her mum was going through. She wondered if Wanda and Pietro were dead considering how long she had been there. She just wished for them to be happy.

On Maddie's sixteenth, the Grandmaster had her sign up for her first fight because Valkyrie and Hulk taught her how to fight almost every day. The three were the best of friends.

Maddie never mentioned Bruce to either of them because to Hulk it would just piss him off and Valkyrie would just ask more questions than Maddie doesn't have the answer to.

Maddie and Hulk were the GrandMasters champions. Ever since Maddie won her first fight she never lost, not even when she fought her best friend (Hulk). There were some times when they fought together to take someone down. She was his back up and she was his.

She was first and he was second. Everyone loved her and she loved it too but always wanted a normal life. One where she went to school met a boy or girl and fell in love with him. On Sakaar there was no school although she was really talented and smart and the Grandmaster didn't want her to date.

The Grandmaster thought of Madeleine as his daughter and that was now who she was. His daughter. Everyone treated her with respect and not like a lab experiment. She thought of him as a father figure and Valkyrie as a mother figure.

Valkyrie had always been there with her. Taught her how to protect herself. They talked about boys and girls, how she was going, the fights that Maddie fought in, and how she missed her family and the Avengers.

Though she missed her family she couldn't deny that she loved it here. With her two best friends, the GrandMaster, the fun fights, and she had respect and lots of love. She was famous here. Though there were days she liked it, loved it, and hated it.

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

Maddie sat at the bar where the fights were held. There were the little mini ones going on but people didn't really watch those as they waited for the big fights to happen. This kind of fight warmed up the crowd getting into the mood. It was Maddie's idea.

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Maddie hears a guy ask from behind her as she continued to sip her beer waiting for Valkyrie to come so she knew if she was going to be fighting today. "Please, I'm 362,810 years old. I think I'm able to drink a beer if I want." She rolled her eyes.