Chapter Seven

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

"You must be Heimdall, I'm Maddie-" Maddie was cut off by a smiling man with spectacular golden eyes. "I know who you are Miss Madeleine Maximoff."

She was taken back by the man but right now didn't really care as she only wanted to save these people who were fleeing the home planet because the heir to the throne was angry. "Then I think you know why I'm here."

Together they turned their heads and watched as the people of Asgard made their way to the Bifrost. "Yes, indeed I do know we should be on our way." Heimdall went to the front while Madeleine stayed at the back making sure everyone was on the right path.

They continued to walk as Thor was distracting Hela and Valkyrie was getting ready to attack if she needed to. Everyone was on the Bifrost bridge when Heimdall yelled 'stop' and everyone obeyed. Maddie was too short to see but when the man yelled for everyone t turn around and run she lead the Asgardian back.

The were people there waiting for the looking like Hela once before the dead army with a bald man leading them. You've got to be shitting me, Maddie thought as she came to a stop making every else soon follow her.

"Heimdall!" The bald man called out. What the hell does this bitch want now? Maddie rolled her eyes as she put her hands to her side. "The sword!" He declared as his army began to slowly come forward. Madeleine focused on her magic making two balls of pink magic in her hands glow bright.

People looked at her in shock including the bald man who stared her down and signalled for them to go which they did. The skeleton soldiers started to come making Maddie grab as many as she could, lifting them up and throwing them in the water far enough away that they wouldn't be a problem.

Everyone started to run back as the huge wolf ran toward the group of Asgardians. Maddie pushed her way through the crowd till she was standing next to Heimdall.

This isn't going to be good. Maddie heard Heimdall's voice as she agreed with him. "I know right." She was now ready to attack as well as he was. He looked over at her and smirk making her scrunched up her face in confusion.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" The curiosity took over her as they now both turned to face the wolf again. "Nothing wrong. You just so happened to read my mind."

Maddie was taken back by what he said thinking if she did just read his mind. The redhead was taken out of her trance when Banner came crashing down and landed on the bridge. He looks dead. Madeleine's eyes widen and pushed herself to get into Bruce's mind.

Well, that didn't go to plan. She heard Bruce's thoughts making her smirk knowing she discovered a new power she had. The wolf stopped and sniffed Banner before looking back at all the people and running again.

It stopped when it was dragged back by none other than Maddie's best friend; Hulk. The fighting continued but Hulk taking on the wolf it made it ten times easier. Maddie and Heimdall fought to protect to people of Asgard until everyone stopped when hearing a ship.