Chapter Ten

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

"What the hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Quill spoke walking around the planet. Maddie had stopped crying after she found out about Pietro she knew she was now on a mission and thinking about her uncle needed to wait. Not that she wanted it to.

The Maximoff family was always so close. They told each other everything, well almost because Madeleine had never told them about the Winter Soldier. The twin fought and did everything in their power to keep the young girl safe, but at some moments in time, no one could. Now Pietro's gone and the void in the redhead's heart has expanded.

She had enough with all her crying and all the deaths so she voweled to herself to do it after the mission.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, and get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet-" Tony cut himself off every Drax did the most dramatic yawn ever. 

Tony looked at Madeleine with the look that read 'did this bitch just yawn' to which she crossed her arms and nodded. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

Drax looked at Tony with a straight face and dead straight told him. "I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan'." The grey alien put his hand on the waistline of his pants before turning back to Mantis.

"Okay, Mr Clean is on his own page," Tony told Quill clear fed up with the Guardian's bullshit. "See, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do." Quill clarified for the billionaire as Peter parker walked over to stand next to Maddie as they both watched the two talk.

"Hey, I'm Peter Parker by the way." The boy told Madeleine who smiles up at him being nice which was rare but she wasn't in the mood to be mean to the boy right now. "I'm Madeleine Maximoff, pleasure." She shook his hand.

"So just out of curiosity, what do they do?" Madeleine asked while pointing at the three Guardians only for Mantis to tell the girl and the others. "Kick names, take ass."

"Okay." Madeleine faked a smile before nodding her head and turning to Peter. "So he and his friends are idiots, we gotta keep that noted." The boy put his hand over his mouth and his head down to stop everyone from seeing him laughing. 

"Yeah, that's right," Drax confirmed with a smile and a firm nod which made Madeleine give them a thumbs up. "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" Tony asked.