Chapter Six

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

Banner sits groaning, head in his hands. Thor is beside him, rubbing his back and on the lookout for threats. While Maddie takes her long hair out and puts a cap over her head. She never had her out only while she was sleeping. It was new to her and she liked it. She sat down on the other side of Banner while he was freaking out.

"I just need you to stay calm," Thor told him in a calm manner while Maddie kept her head down not wanting to get caught with all these people around.

"Calm!? I'm on an alien planet!" Banner continued to freak out while Maddie zoned out of their conversation and started to look around only to see posters and shirts with both her and Hulk on them.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk." Madeleine heard Banner say with a sigh as he turned to look away from Thr and Maddie gave Thor a death stare. "What? No!" Thor denied the same thing that happened before with Hulk so she rolled her eyes. "It's gross. You don't care about me. You're not my friend."

"No! I don't even like the Hulk. He's all like... "smash, smash, smash." I prefer you." Thor tried to reassure him but it wasn't working too well so Maddie stepped in to make him feel better. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better I definitely like you better than Hulk. I used to look up to you and still do."

Banner turned and smiled at her, definitely making him feel better. "Thanks. Wait, if I was Hulk for two years why do you look sixteen seventeen?" Bruce questioned her and she knew this was going to pop up at some time. "Well time works differently here so as not to make you feel any worse than what you do, but I and Green have been stuck here for over 300,000 years but two in earth years so I just aged and stopped when I was seventeen."

Bruce was comprehending the new information he was just told while Madeleine just zoned out again thinking of all the happy memories she had. She hoped to see her mother, uncle, 'dad', and the rest of the Avengers again.

"Hey. It's okay. You're good. Calm down. Come on. Listen, we're gonna go to Asgard and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again. All right?" Thor and Banner started walking while Maddie got up and followed them out of the alley only for Banner to get nailed in the face with green paint and Maddie with pink. "Shit."

Caught off guard, Thor and Banner are swept off into It's a massive street festival where revellers dance and cheer while throwing powdered paint at each other in celebration of Hulk and Maximoff. Green and pink everywhere.

Inside the parade, it is total chaos. In the crowd, Thor sees a pack of scrapers on the hunt for the reward. Thor spots Banner. He surges forward, grabs Banner, and pulls him into another alley. They see more Maximoff and Hulk festive decorations everywhere. Maddie cleans herself up by getting as much of the pink powder off.

"Where's Banner?" Thor turned to look at her as they both started to look for him. "You go this way, I'll go that way." Maddie pulled the hoodie of her jumper over her hat to cover her hair. "No, it's better to stay together," Thor told her.