Late Night

TW: This chapter will include rough sex, BJ, frottage, slight choking and praising

Also, just warnin' ya, it gets pretty sappy.
3rd Person

*tap* *tip* *tip* *tap*

A simple, yet peaceful, pattern of rain played against the window of Mondo and Taka's shared bedroom, though neither payed attention to the soft melody. They were paying too much attention to the other. Mondo had to work later than he usually did, so this was more or less an apology to Taka.

Their kiss was slow and gentle, passionate and loving. Bony, pale fingers met with long, loose strands of hair as strong, callused hands caressed soft, porcelain skin. Everything was perfect. Taka pulled away, smiling and slightly panting. Mondo gave a loving smile.

"I love you so much, Doll," Mondo whispered, reaching his hand up to brush his thumb against Taka's cheek. Taka's face went red as Mondo put his face into the lee of Taka's neck and left small, whispery kisses.

"You're so beautiful, Baby. So gorgeous. So sweet. You mean the world to me," Mondo whispered between kisses, his voice growing huskier with each word. All the compliments made Taka's stomach flutter.

Eventually, Mondo lifted his head to look at Taka. "Do ya wanna go any further, Doll?" Taka laughed.

"Mondo, Love, I feel as though I don't have a choice," Taka said, still laughing.

"Of course you have a choice, Baby. I won't go any further if ya don't want me to."

"No, I do want you to! I meant that all the compliments you were giving me... uhm, well y'know.." Mondo's mouth curved up at one side.

"Alright, Doll, I'll take care of ya."

"I have no doubts that you will, Mondo."

Mondo's heart practically melted at the small smile that tugged at Taka's lips as he spoke. Mondo ran his hands up Taka's shirt until the former prefect sat up so Mondo could take it off.

Time-skip brought to you by my laziness

Eventually, both men were completely ridden of all their clothing. Mondo looked at Taka.

"How do ya wanna do this, Baby? You wanna do what we always do?"

"Well, I was, uh, actually hoping we could try something different..?"

"Aight. Like what?"

"I- uhm... I'm sorry. Talking about this sort of stuff is still embarrassing for me.."

"Hey, it's okay. I understand, Love. But you've been gettin' a lot better 'bout it." Taka couldn't help but smile.

"W-well, I was wondering if we could try a new position?" Mondo nodded.

"Okay. Which one?"

"Uhm.. well, that's the hard part. I don't know.. C-could you choose, perhaps?"

"Sure, Baby. I, uh, actually have a position I've been wantin' to try for awhile."

"Oh! Well, why haven't you brought it up, Love?"

"I don't really know. Guess I just wanted you to wanna try somethin' new before I brought it up."

"Well, what is this position called?"

"It's called, uhm.. it's called mastery." They both blushed slightly at the name.

"O-oh, I see. May I ask what it entails?"

"Well, I've seen it done multiple ways, but the top sits on a chair or whatever and the bottom usually rides the top, but I've seen it done a different way that I wanna try."