Wholesomely Unwholesome

TW for semi-rough sex, BJ, slight hair pulling and praising

This takes place only a few months after they started dating, so they haven't engaged in any sort of sexual activities yet.

Mondo and Taka were on Mondo's dorm-room bed, Taka laying down with his hands next to his head. He was looking up at Mondo, who was hovering over the other. Taka was staring into the lavader eyes he loved so much.

"Fuck, I love you.." Mondo mumbled, resting his forehead against Taka's chest. Taka smiled and reached his hand up to run his pale fingers through Mondo's long strands of hair.

"I love you, too," Taka whispered back. These were the kind of moments Taka cherished. Mondo being all mushy and vulnerable. It was a rare sight, and Taka always enjoyed it.

"Baby?" Mondo whispered, leaning back to look at Taka.

"Mhm?"

"Um.. I- I love you-"

"I love you, too, Mondo."

"N-no.. Lemme finish." Taka nodded and smiled as Mondo took a shaky breath.

"I love you.. a-and because I love you-.. Dammit.." Mondo whispered the last part and hid his face in Taka's chest once again.

"Mondo? Are you alright?"

"I-.. I'm fine, just n-nervous.."

"Well, why are you nervous? You tell me you love me about a hundred times a day, Love."

"No, I'm not nervous 'cause of that.."

"Then why are you nervous, if you do not mind me asking?" Mondo looked back up at Taka to see a slightly worried look on his face. Mondo sighed.

"I'm nervous 'cause I wanna.. I wanna show ya how much I love ya.."

"..I'm sorry, but you've lost me. I thought you did that every day?"

"I mean I wanna have sex with ya, Taka." Taka was taken aback by the bluntness of the sentence Mondo had just spoken. Both of their faces turned red.

"Sorry if that was, uh, too straight-forward.. I just needed to get that out.."

"Y-you're okay.."

The room fell silent as Taka silently mulled the request over in his head. It wasn't like he never thought about and even fantasized about being intimate with Mondo. He'd thought about it many times. But now that the subject had been brought up, Taka was nervous about his lack of experience.

"You okay..?" Mondo asked after a few minutes of the brooding silence. Taka nodded.

"I.. I want to be more intimate with you, too, Mondo."

"Wait, REALLY?!" Mondo shouted. Taka couldn't help but smile.

"Yes. It's not as if I have not thought about it. The conversation was bound to come up eventually."

"Yeah, you're right," Mondo chuckled. "So you're okay with us havin' sex?" Taka inhaled a large breath and smiled, nodding.

"Y-yes.. I am, Mondo."

Taka's face was flushed with a light shade of pink and his hair wasn't gelled up for once, making it fluffy and slightly mussed. His red eyes were filled with intrigue, although his slight embarrassment was apparent. His soft, pink lips were curved into a small, appreciative smile. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with some shorts. He looked so pretty. Mondo never wanted to stop looking at his boyfriend. He was practically a work of art.

"So.. Um.. Where do we start?" Taka mumbled after about a minute of silence.

"Well.. I could, uh... s-suck you off or.. like, um.." Mondo drew a blank, suddenly becoming just as flustered and nervous as Taka was.