Warm and Cold

It's the middle of the night and I'm in the mood for some fluff so here we go :-)

3rd Person

Cold.

Always so cold.

That's how Kiyotaka always felt. Cold. No glance had ever been spared for him from any of his peers that wasn't cold. No warmth from any of them. There were moments where he saw pity in their eyes, but he never considered those looks to stem from kindness.

Although Kiyotaka learned to live with this, that didn't mean it was easy. How was it supposed to be when everywhere he looked, he saw people laughing and speaking with friends. It hurt immensely to know none of them had any interest in him.

That was until Mondo Owada came along.

Mondo and Taka had known each other since the beginning of their high school years. They never really got along, but that was to be expected; the Ultimate Moral Compass and Ultimate Biker Gang Leader were obviously doomed to hate one another. Right?

It was until one day, where they'd had each had enough of the other and challenged each other to an endurance battle. 

It was warm in the sauna. Too warm for the average human being to handle. But Mondo and Kiyotaka weren't average people. They were both incredibly strong and incredibly stubborn, two qualities that don't always mix well.

That night, the two ended up learning more about each other. When Kiyotaka told of his lack of friends throughout his entire life, Mondo couldn't help but feel bad. From what he'd learned in the seemingly short amount of time spent in the sauna, Kiyotaka was kind-hearted and incredibly sweet. Maybe a bit intense at times, but Mondo knew it would be hypocritical of him to judge the prefect for it.

After that, the two became inseparable. Mondo invited Kiyotaka to sit with him and his friends Leon, Chihiro, and Hiro during lunch. Kiyotaka already knew all of them, obviously, but he rarely spoke to them. He and Chihiro got along very well, but he spent the majority of every lunch period talking and listening to Mondo.

Kiyotaka finally felt it.

That warmth he'd been longing for his entire life. He finally had it. And he wouldn't trade it for the world.

A/N: I'm back, fuckers 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎