Happy (very late ) Birthday, Mondo

I'm sorry that this took so long to get out. I was depressed and didn't have the motivation to do anything but watch horror gameplay lmao. But I'm feeling better and more motivated :-)

TW: This chapter will include rough sex, lingerie, BJ, hair pulling, slight ovestimulation kink, and fingering

3rd Person

It was around 10 P.M., and laughter filled the crowded living room. It was Mondo's birthday, and Taka had invited some people over, those people being Chihiro, Leon, Hiro, Makoto, Kyoko, Aoi, Sakura, Daiya and Mondo's mother, to celebrate.

Mondo was sitting on the couch with his mom, talking about Taka.

"So," Mondo's mother eventually said, "you been treatin' my future son-in-law right?" Mondo blushed.

"Yes, ma, but ya do realize you can jus' call him Taka, right?"

"Yeah, but it's more fun to see ya get all flustered," she laughed. Mondo sighed and shook his head, but still smirked slightly. His mom was even worse than Leon.

"Oh, speak of the devil," Mondo's mother said. Mondo looked up to see Taka walking over to them. Mondo smiled.

"Hey, Baby." Mondo said when Taka reached the couch.

"Hello, Love!" Taka said, sitting down. Mondo saw his mom leave out of the corner of his eye. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Of course I am, Babe. Thanks for doin' all this. You didn't have to."

"Well of course I did!"

"No seriously, Babe. You coulda jus' let me fuck ya senseless." Mondo laughed and Taka's face went red.

An hour later

"Alright, see ya, Ma! Love ya!" Mondo said as he waved goodbye to his mom. He sighed and closed the door. Taka had already gone upstairs. They would clean the house tomorrow.

Mondo walked up the stairs and into their room. He stopped in his tracks when he opened the door. The lights were off and walls were covered in an orange glow from the many candles that had been lit. Mondo looked at the bed and his jaw dropped.

Taka stood in front of their shared bed. He wore black lacy panties that did nothing to hide his erection. He wore lacy garters that squeezed his plump thighs. The top fit him perfectly, showcasing his curves. There was a black ribbon tied in a bow around his neck. Long, lacy gloved that went to Taka's elbows completed the ensemble. His skin was washed in the same orange glow as the wall. He had a nervous smile on his face.

"You once told me that you would like to see me in lace.." Taka said, his eyes not leaving Mondo's.

Mondo quietly closed the door and walked towards Taka.

"I did say that, didn't I.." Mondo whispered, looking up and down Taka's body, running his hands over the lacy top.

"D-.. D'you like it..?" Mondo looked up at Taka's words. Mondo said nothing. Instead, he gripped the back of Taka's neck and pulled him into a rough kiss.

Taka wrapped his arms around Mondo's neck. Mondo continued to feel all around Taka's body, harshly sqeezing his ass and thighs, making Taka moan and whimper into the kiss. Mondo pulled away slightly, their lips still touching.

"How rough can I be with you tonight?" Mondo whispered.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want to me. It's your birthday," Taka replied, connecting their lips once again.