Cuddles

I just felt like writing a disgustingly fluffy chapter cause that's just the mood I'm in right now.

3rd Person

Taka and Mondo sat on the couch, looking for a movie to watch. It was the weekend, and Taka's father had to leave for a business trip, so Taka was staying with the Owada family.

Nobody was in the house except for Mondo and Taka, and Taka initially believed that he was going to get railed into next week the second Mondo's mother and Daiya had left, and Taka honestly wouldn't have minded that, but Mondo had insisted that they watch movies all day long, and that's exactly what they were doing.

Mondo was behind Taka, spooning him on the small couch with a blanket draped over the both of them. Mondo had the remote in his hand scrolling through random movies, apparently seeming unsatisfied with every option they had. Taka, on the other hand, couldn't care less about the movie they watched. He just enjoyed being with Mondo.

After a while, Taka spoke up with a hint of laughter in his voice, "All these movies, and you cannot chose one, Love?"

"There isn't anything good," Mondo mumbled, his face turning a light shade of red. Taka just chuckled and turned around to peck Mondo's cheek.

Mondo looked at Taka and smirked.

"Are you comin' onto me, Toots?"

"Who knows?" Taka said, turning back around with a smile. Mondo just chuckled and finally settled on a random movie, wrapping his arms around Taka and leaving small kisses to the back of his neck. They weren't sexual or arousing, but rather loving and gentle. Taka smiled, not wanting the moment to end.

An Hour Later

"Mondo! Taka! We're ho-" Daiya stopped mid-sentence when he saw the two boys laying together on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms and a blanket about to fall off of them, fast asleep. He started laughing and told his mother to look. She chuckled at the two and took a picture, before walking over and pulling the blanket back over them.

A/N: This was pretty short, but I like the way it came out. Lowkey tempted to make a smutty part two lmao don't know if I will, though.

~Oli

(374 words, including A/N)