Brat Energy

I don't think I need to explain what this chapter's about

TW for rough sex, BJ's, biting, choking, teasing, bondage, name calling, the use of a ball gag, very minimal degrading, and praising

Taka was never really one to argue when it came to sex, unless he didn't like what was going on, of course. He'd always take what he was given, and he liked it that way. Being out of control turned him on. A lot.

That being said, he did have his moments of being a bratty tease. It always pissed Mondo off. In a good way.

So, here Mondo was, in his his boxers, being pissed off in a good way.

"I said get up, Taka," Mondo said. Taka smirked.

"Hm, but why?" He said in a teasingly cocky tone of voice. He was straddling Mondo's waist, his hands resting on Mondo's pecs for support, also only wearing boxers. He slowly grinded against Mondo's crotch, his smirk growing at Mondo's groan. Mondo's eyebrows furrowed.

"Get up. Now."

"Aw, too weak to get me off of you yourself?"

Mondo's grabbed Taka's wrists, absolutely fuming, and harshly flipped Taka onto his back.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"You heard me~" Taka said, giggling slightly, the tip of his tongue sticking out between his teeth.

"You wanna say it again?" Instead of becoming flustered or submitting or anything that Taka typically would've done when Mondo spoke to him like that, Taka laughed. He fucking laughed. And it pissed Mondo off.

"You were too weak to get me off of you yourself."

"Why the fuck are you bein' so bratty?"

"You don't know why?"

"No, and it's startin' to piss me off."

Taka smiled and leaned up to Mondo's ear.

"Because I know how riled up it gets you. I know you want to make me beg, and you want to make me scream your name, but you can't because I'm refusing to give in." Taka pulled away and grinned up at Mondo. "Did I get it about right, Mo-"

Taka was interrupted by Mondo's hand pushing down on his mouth.

"You talk too damn much."

Mondo's voice was practically a growl now. Taka almost whimpered, but kept his composure. He wasn't gonna give in. Not yet, anyway.

Mondo took his hand off.

"You'd better keep your fuckin' mouth shut unless I say otherwise. Got it?"

"Hmm.. Make me."

"Oh, so ya wanna play that game? Fine."

Mondo reached over to to the dresser next to their bed and pulled out a black ball gag. Taka's smile faltered slightly. He forgot that they even owned a ball gag. It was rarely used.

"What? Now ya wanna keep your mouth shut? Too fuckin' bad. Open."

Taka rolled his eyes at Mondo, keeping his mouth closed. Mondo grabbed Taka's chin rather harshly and forced him to make eye contact.

"What did I just say? Open your fucking mouth."

Taka shuddered at the harshness of Mondo's words and obliged. Mondo pulled his hand away and put the ball gag on Taka.

"Finally. Some fuckin' peace from your loud ass." Taka crossed his arms and huffed slightly. Mondo laughed. "You did this to yourself. No complainin'."

Taka groaned, not liking that he can't tease Mondo.