Chapter 6

The light in the living room illuminated the sharp features distinctive of Alex's face. His eyes reflected the figure of the woman in front of him.

After lunch, Alex brought Irene to a studio for a photoshoot for a magazine to be issued this summer. By the time they ended, the sun had already hid from them.

"That's a wrap!" the director shouted.

Those words loosened the tight muscles of Irene.

After posing for a couple of hours, she was now ready to cuddle with her pillows.

The crew grabbed their equipment and proceeded to clean the place.

A suit jacket hugged Irene from behind.

Startled, she looked back. She saw Alex's gentle behavior.

His soft expression made her feel warm.

Alex lightly said, "Let's go and change."

"Hmmm."

At the moment, Irene faced Alex, who was standing on the threshold of her apartment.

He said, "Don't forget to share the post."

Remembering something, Alex hesitated and contemplated for a second before finally grinning. "Good night." His pupils glinted with mischievousness.

"Night, take care," Irene caringly replied.

She perceived the anomaly in his cerulean pupils, but she couldn't put a finger on it. Did I forget something?

She waited till Alex entered the elevator before closing the door.

In her pajamas, Irene plopped onto the couch with a slice of blueberry cheesecake in her hand.

Irene felt like a bulldozer ran over her body. Well, that was a hyperbole, but she really was more tired than usual. She couldn't think straight.

On a day like this, all Irene desired was a cheesecake. That sweet and tangy taste balanced each other out, satisfying her taste buds.

The most important part was that it could comfort her battered body and mind.

Though she was an actress, Irene didn't constrict herself to a specific diet. She would eat what she wanted, but in moderation.

She then would exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. In this way, she always stayed in shape while indulging in the foods she craved.

She relished each bite like gold and smacked her lips in contentment.

She was having the time of her life, blissfully ignorant to her reality in the next sunrise.

Irene took her phone and switched on the TV, using that as a background noise while she logged in to her IG account.

She checked her notifications and the first thing she noticed was the tagged post from Macey.

In the post was a short film and photos of her bedecked with the company's new line-up of luxurious jewelries.

[MaceyOfficial: @ireneblake brings you the gift of your dreams.

Please welcome our latest collection, "Dreams".

Link in bio to shop or go visit the store nearest to you.

#dreamcollection #macey #maceyjewelry #irene]

[My goddess looks stunning. (☆▽☆)]

[How can someone be this beautiful. (●♡∀♡)]

[Yes!!!! ♡♡♡]