Young love (Anne Hathaway)

Y/n pov:

"So I believe this is the first movie you and your wife Anne are in together, is that correct?" The interviewer asked me. Me and Anne recently got married but the real reason we're doing this boring interview is because we're staring in a movie together!

"Yeah! that's right. Anne and I both agreed unless there's a roll we must play together we wouldn't be in a movie together... just in case we distracted each other," I say as I grab my wife's hand as she smirks, sitting next to me of course.

"That's so cute. So tell us, when did you love birds meet?"

(Years ago. Still y/n's pov)

"Remember honey if you get nervous just call me and I'll pick you up-" but before my mother can finish her rambling I cut her off.

"I got this mum I swear." And with that I get out of the car and walk to what I'm hoping is my first class.

As I enter the class I put my head down trying to get to the back of the class before the teacher can pull me to the front and- "ah you must be the new student y/n! I'm Mr Henry!" An old obnoxious man says as he pulls me to the front to introduce me to the nosiest class I've ever heard. "Now class this is our new student, y/n l/n. They just moved her from (where ever you want)" the class just gives me blank stares before my eyes fall upon the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has straight brown hair and the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. "Y/n you can move to your seat now" Mr Henry says snapping me out of my love filled day dream.

"Um sorry sir but where am I sitting?" I ask shyly begging not to sit next the gorgeous girl I just had my eyes on.

"Oh yes... um you'll sit next to Anne!" The English teacher says flipping through his book till he finds me a partner. Oh god really! She has a pretty name as well! I just have to make it through the lesson without stumbling on my words or embarrassing myself... not gonna be easy for me.

As I make my way to my seat I stop in front of the mesmerising girl. "Hi," she says with the cutest face I've ever in countered.

"Um h-hi," i stumble over a simple greeting so I just sit down and put my head on my desk in embarrassment, until I hear a cute little giggle coming from the girl next to me and I can't help but smile

"Um h-hi," i stumble over a simple greeting so I just sit down and put my head on my desk in embarrassment, until I hear a cute little giggle coming from the girl next to me and I can't help but smile. "Do you mind if we start that all over again?" I ask scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure thing. I'm Anne!" Anne smiles brightly and holds her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi Anne, y/n" I smile back shaking her hand.

As class goes on I can't keep my eyes off the beautiful girl sitting next to me. Little did I know Anne was getting her fare share of glances in on me too."Psss! Y/n, do you wanna come over to my place this afternoon," I hear Anne whisper from her desk.

"Yeah I would love that!"

"Girls I don't think you realise that your whispers are actually very loud," we hear our teacher tell us as he faces the board writing down some things.

"Sorry sir..." Anne and I both say as we try to hold our laughter in.

(After school. Still y/n's pov)

As I finished my last class of the day, I run out of class and to find Anne standing by herself. "You ready to go?!" Anne asks excitedly.

"Yeah! Let's go," I say as I begin to walk off I feel someones hand hold mine. I'm shocked until I look to my right to see Anne smiling and holding MY HAND! This can't be happening?!

The walk was surprisingly short and I'm instantly greeted by her mother. "Oh my you must be y/n!" Mrs Hathaway says with a big smile on her face... I see where Anne gets it from.

"Um yes that's me Mrs Hathaway," I smile still holding tight onto Anne's hand.

"We'll it's lovely to meet you, can I make you two anything?"

"No thanks mum, we'll be in my room," Anne says dragging me away from her mother.

As soon as she closes her door she lets go of my hand and I just sit down on her bed. Her room is so her, from the movie posters to the tv placed directly across from her bed, it's all her. "So wanna watch a movie?" Anne asks me.

"Yeah sure!" And with that Anne puts on some random movie I've never seen. But if I'm honest while the movie was on I never was watching it because I was to busy admiring the girl next to me.

"You know I can see you staring?" Out of no where I hear Anne say that, turning to face me.

"Wh-what?! I was not! I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I argue all self defensive.

"Oh shut up would you." Anne says grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss and my hands instantly wrap around her waist. The kiss was slow and sweet but I think it was sweet because of her lipgloss.

(Present day. Yes still y/n's pov)

"Wow that is the cutest love story I've ever heard!" The interviewer says with a smile on her face.

"Aww thank you." Anne replies with that same smile I fell in love with all this years ago.

*********************************
Authors note:
Hey guys so this is my first gif shot in this book and it's a long one! I really hope your enjoy it as much as I did. Make sure to vote and request anyone you wanna see :P

1002 words

Kind regards AL