My plus 1(Gal Gadot)

Requested by Alexei_0074

Y/n's pov:

The Oscar's one of the biggest award shows, where actors,actresses, directors, musicians and more get awards for their amazing works in the film industry. One of these actors being me, Y/n l/n. Today me and my talented wife Gal Gadot are going to be walking the Oscar's red carpet together.

The two of us walk down the carpet smiling at all the flashing lights an answering a few of the questions the paparazzi had to ask. We then made it inside and sat in our assigned seats, me and by beautiful wife sparked a conversation before we were interrupted by my costar Margo Robbie. "Y/n hey!"

"Omg hi!" I exclaim as a give her a hug.

"I can't believe we're both nominated." Margo says as she releases me from the hug.

"I know right same category and everything!" Margo and I continue chatting until we hear someone say the show is about to start. Everyone finds there's seats and the show starts.

The show so far was amazing and having Gal next to me really helped with the nerves, from holding my hand or giving small kisses on the cheek it was all just cute and relaxing. But then it got to my category, I grabbed on to Gals hand as the winner was called. "And the winner for best lead roll goes to... Margot Robbie!"

(Gals pov:)

Roars and cheers erupt

Roars and cheers erupt. I turn to y/n slowly expecting them to be sad that they didn't win but as soon as i sees their bright smiles and loud claps i instantly relax and smile with them. Margot gives her speech and comes back to her seat which just so happens to me on my table.

"Wow your speech was beautiful." I hear y/n whisper to Margot.

"Thanks y/n, honestly you should have one this."

"No it's all yours!" My Wife/Husband says with a smile.

Y/n then turns to me and kisses me. "You're not upset honey?" I ask them.

"God no! It went to a well deserved winner. Anyways I already won." Y/n says with a cheeky grin.

"What how?" I ask confused.

"I won you."