Agents (Ana de Armas)

Ana's pov:

"So Agent tell us why the hell is Agent Y/L/N now deceased?" One of the higher ups, Mr
Butler says firmly as he barges into my holding cell. Ever since the accident I have been stuck in this cell. I'm tired, sore and just want to go home to my family... well the family I have left.

"Please sir I just want to go home to my child." I says my once strong voice now weak and fragile.

"Yes well you do have a funeral to plan." I hear the higher up whisper under his breath.

"Excuse me?" I say softly as new tears and utter shock start to rise to my face.

"I want to know details Agent. Your relationship with Mr/Mrs Y/l/n, what happened before the death, anything you have that may show signs or evidence that would cause Y/n to be killed like this." Mr Butler says brushing off his comment from before. I sit silently, my mind travelling back till I find the first sign but not the one he wants, the first sign of us leaving this agency so something like this wouldn't happen to one of us. So death wouldn't happen to one of us.

(Time skip: 2 year ago. Y/n's pov:)

"So... who the hell are we looking for now?" I whine as walk alongside my partner in crime (literally).

"Mickey Johnson, New Yorks drug lord. He's said to go into a small bar called New Side around this time every Friday." Ana responds intertwining our fingers.

"Ok and let me guess we're supposed to go in the bar and get the guy?"

"Yeah and hopefully it's easy." Ana says as we approach the entrance of the bar. I open the bar door with a smile. "Why thank you."

We walk through the bar all the way to the very back where we see the guy we're looking for. "Mickey isn't it?" I smile smugly at the criminal.

"Who the fuck are you?" He says taking another sip from his whiskey.

"I'm Agent Y/L/N and I'm here to take you in."

"No you fucking aren't." Mickey grumbles standing up from his seat. "Oh wow and who are you pretty lady?" He says, taking a step towards Ana.

"Yeah um I wouldn't I talk to her like that." I try to intervene.

"Hey! Let the pretty lady speak."

"Oh shut up!" Ana yells stepping towards Mickey with handcuffs ready to arrest him.

But before any of us could do anything Mickey stands up and reaches for his gun that was stashed in the back of his jeans. "Ain't no fucking way!" My eyes dart down to the gun and instantly the adrenaline kicks in. I run straight to Mickey diving towards him. The both of us fall, landing on the table Mickey once sat at, I hear a strong crack and heaps of pain go through my back as I land. "Ow you bitch!" Mickey yells and punches me straight in the jaw.

I fall off the table and land flat on the floor, meanwhile Mickey tries to get up off the table just to pinned down by Ana. "Stop resisting! You're already in enough trouble."

"Oh yeah? I bet you like a bit troubled, don't you baby?" Mickey says trying to flirt with my girlfriend but it comes off more creepy then anything.

"Don't talk to me like that sir." Ana says, finally pulling out her handcuffs and placing them on the creeps wrists. Eventually back up arrives and takes Mickey away.

I'm still on the floor with unbearable pain going through my spine and jaw. "Y/n get up." I tilt my head up to see a frustrated Ana looking down at me. I dont- actually I can't move a muscle so instead I make another groaning noise. I soon hear I gun being upholstered, "Y/n get up now we have to go home."