Romeo and Juliet (Jodie comer)

⚠️quick note! If you know the full Romeo and Juliet story keep on reading but if not go watch the movie or the play or even read the book, then come back and read the chapter! Also this one is gonna be very long and I'm basing it off the 1996 movie.⚠️

Intro:
The Comer's and l/n's have been fighting each other for years! That was until y/n and Jodi met. This is their beautiful and tragic love story...

Y/n's pov:

"Hey y/n! I heard the Comers are holding a party at their house and guess who has 2 invitations... me! Are going to come with me?" My best friend Ben asks completely forgetting my family and the Comer family 'history'.

"Ben you know I can not, I'm a l/n! Remember?"

"We'll lucky for you your costume needs a mask which I have! Just keep it on and no one will notice you." And before I can argue Ben grabs my wrist and we get in his car.

As we get to the party Ben, my other friends and I split up so I go grab a drink and walk around the Comer mansion and mind my own business.

(Later on. Still y/n's pov)

As the music gets louder and the alcohol I have gets stronger I feel terrible and dizzy so I rush straight to the bathroom. I rip my mask off and wash my face under cold water, as I go to leave my eyes stop on the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen... that is until she is ushered out of the room.

No she can not leave! So I run after her until I spot her dancing with another man

No she can not leave! So I run after her until I spot her dancing with another man. The man looks nice but she doesn't deserve him- no y/n it's not your place to speak like that!

After the music stops and everyone bursts out into applause I sneak up behind the beautiful girl and pull her aside. "If I touch you with my unworthy hand I hope this kiss will allow it," I say as I gently grab her hand and place a kiss on it.

"Your hands are not unworthy," she replies with a soft smile on her face. As we move away from the crowd we hear who I'm guessing to be the beautiful girls mother, so the girl grabs my hand and we hide in a storage closet but not just that, she then pulls me in for a loving kiss. As we hide in the dark closet our lips still attached her nurse burst through the door and says "excuse me but your mother wants to talk with you." And with that girl that I just had my lips on was ushered out of the room.

As the part goes on I look around the room and spot her with the Mrs Comer. She's a comer?! Oh no! Before I can do anything my friends grab my me and pull me outside to the car but before we leave I jump out of the car, ignoring my friends yelling calls to get back and I go to find the love of my life.

I jump over her fence and land in her backyard where a swimming pools is.

Jodie's pov:

The rest of the party I couldn't get the wonderful kiss out of my head! But now that all the guests have gone I decide to go outside for some fresh air. Y/n... where are you, y/n...