Eruption (Lana del Rey)

I sit, waiting for the moment the bomb erupts. 4:00 pm is set on both the bombs and my wrist watch. Erupts and creates the biggest most devastating mess the whole world or LA has ever seen. I smell like shit and probably look like it too since I haven't been anywhere near my shower in over a week. I have abandoned my life.

I sit,the business of the LA city streets seem more quiet,more lonely than usual as if la knows something is about to happen. But I sit and wait, looking at the large building filled with people too involved with their work and files to even hear the faint ticking coming from the mens bathroom on the 5th floor or in the bosses office on the very top. Time check 1:03 pm.

I stay seated on the park bench placed on a busy sidewalk, fiddling with a small plastic baggy in my jean pocket. The small bag containing the last of my paycheck. The once green paper that contains so much value to this world, now a white powder of ecstacy and delirium. I dip my finger in it and run it past my lips, onto my teeth and gums. Time check again 1:07 pm.

I stay seated as the sound of sirens and bright blue and red lights speed past me, my face not looking away from the victim made of brick and concrete.  Watching the cop car go by my eye catches a glimpse of a girl. Dark eyes with big purple bags underneath, sharp jawline but soft skin with light pink lips. She slowly walks past me with black wired headphones on and her music so loud I can hear it from here. The mysterious girl looks down at me, her blank face and dark eyes seem to pierce through my cold soul to a certain extent. "Stop staring dickhead." she threatens sitting down next to me and flinging her headphones off. I don't respond, only looking down at my old wrist watch checking the time... 1:25 pm.

Staring ahead waiting for 4 oclock to come by quicker, not a care in the fucking world for this hot, polluted, trash ridden city

Staring ahead waiting for 4 oclock to come by quicker, not a care in the fucking world for this hot, polluted, trash ridden city. "Why are you staring dead ahead? Do you even blink?" the girl next to me mumbles probably hoping i couldn't hear her. How do I tell this girl that I've been doing coke for about 24 or more hours straight? I dont instead I make up some half ass answer. "If u blink you know you miss a millisecond of life? Well my theory is before you know it just by blinking you could miss a year. I know it doesn't make sense now that I say it out loud but hey I'm just testing it out." she then stares at me, a bit hypocritical if you ask me. The silence makes me feel like I'm going insane if I haven't already. "Wow... thats deep but stupid... i'm Lana." she finally says introducing herself. "Y/n." i say not caring that i just gave my identity to a possible witness of the bomb. We both go into our own worlds, 1:47 pm.

 We both go into our own worlds, 1:47 pm