Totally friends (Anya Taylor-Joy)

Y/n pov:

"Good morning love." I say softly as Anya opens her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hello beautiful ..." she responds with a little yawn.

"Love you!" I say smiling but before I can get a response she quickly gets up out of bed and heads to the balcony attached to our room. I lay my head back down on the bed and watch as Anya lights a cigarette and starts smoking.

"Love! We have an interview today," Anya says peeking her head through the curtains . Anya and I met on the set of Last Night In Soho and we instantly couldn't get enough of each other. We haven't made our relationship public but the media and fans have taken notice  on our 'closeness'. Today we have an interview promoting Last night in Soho since we're both in it and let's just say the questions the interviewers have been asking have been all the same.

"Great another 'so is it true you two are dating?'" I mumble mocking an interviewer and throwing a pillow over my face.

"Let's just get this over with." Anya says moving back into the room, getting on top of me and moving the pillow out of my face. "I love it when your grumpy." She whispers referring to my previous comment.

"I am not-" but before I can protest Anya shuts me up and puts her lips on mine.

"Oh and I love you too." She whispers her lips ghosting mine before she grabs my neck and kisses me again.

(Time skip: Before Interview. Y/n pov)

Since me and my secret girlfriend Anya don't want to make our relationship obvious we decided to take different cars and stay far away from each other until the actual interview.

I walk to the make up room wear I'm met with two girls ready to get me ready and then almost instantly Anya walks in. Shes already dressed and ready to go but as she walks through the make up room she makes eye contact with me and smirks.

"You're friend Anya is very pretty." One of the make up artists say.

"Yeah she is." I say trying not to make it obvious I'm head over heels in love with the girl.

"Y/n you're on in 10." A back stage worker says popping his head in.

As I thank the two girls I leave the makeup room and make my way to the stage. Until someone grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me into a seperate, empty hallway. "Babe what are you doing?" I whisper as I realise it was Anya.

"Just wanted to give you a good luck kiss." And with that she kisses my lips and leaves as if nothing happened.

(Time skip: interview. Still y/n pov)

"Hello everyone! Today we have the beautiful and talented Anya Taylor Joy and y/n l/n!"

"Hi guys!" Anya and I both greet the camera and the interviewer.

"So I wanted to start this interview off with a question that a lot of fans have been wondering..." I know where this is going already! "Is there any type of relationship between you two?"

" I know where this is going already! "Is there any type of relationship between you two?"

I watch as Anya turns her head in amusement to watch me answer this question. "The only relationship here is close friends." I say playing the question off cool.

"Are you 100% sure because a little birdy has sent us a video of you two behind the scenes of your new movie Last Night In Soho,"

"Oh god..." I hear my girlfriend whisper to herself.

"Let's take a look at the vid!" The interviewer says as we face a screen in front of us.

"Ok and cut! Perfect job Anya." A director yells out.

"Woohoo! That's my girl!" I call out off camera.

Anya responds by giving me a cute death glare, scrunching her nose up

Anya responds by giving me a cute death glare, scrunching her nose up. "Watch it love." Anya calls out to me since not everyone on set knew about our on going relationship.

And then the screen goes black leaving both Anya and I terrified.

"So what do you two have to say about that video.

"Ummm..."