A new agent! (Chloe Bennet)

Chloe's pov:

Just another day standing around the set of a new season of 'agents of s.h.e.I.l.d' until... "Hey are you The Chloe Bennet?" I hear a voice speak up from behind me and as I turn my head I see my long lost friend Y/n fucking l/n.

"Holy crap y/n! I haven't seen you in ages! What are you doing here?" I squeal as I jump into y/n's arms.

"I'm your new agent in the show," I here them giggle and hug me tighter. As I let go I slowly put my hands on their face just to make sure they're actually here. And as I stare longingly in their eyes I see a soft smile start to rise on their lips. "I've missed you." They mumble to me and put there forehead against mine.

"Me too y/n/n.." I mumble back.

"Oi love birds! Time to shoot y/n's first screen appearance!" We here on of the camera guys yell towards us.

(After shooting. Y/n's pov)

"God I'm so sore," I mumble in pain as I sit on one of the sets floors.

"Was that fighting scene to much for you?"  Chloe says as she sits nexts to me.

"Yep you guessed it," I reply with a smile. Soon after an awkward silence fills the air so to break it I address the elephant in the room. "Chloe I know it's been awhile but I would really like to rekindle our... relationship,"

"Friendship?" Chloe responds.

"I- I mean I-if that's what you want b-but I was thinking more love dovey type of relationship..." i say stumbling over my own words. The room goes silent and I look away for a moment until my chin is gently grabbed by the beautiful girl next to me and two soft lips are met with mine. "W-wow," I say still in a state of shock.

I looked at Chloe to see her laughing at my shock and she response to my previous question "of course y/n/n I would love to

I looked at Chloe to see her laughing at my shock and she response to my previous question "of course y/n/n I would love to."

"Thank you boss." I say as if I was in character.

"Of course my little agent." Chloe response with a small smile and with that I give her a little kiss and walk to my new trailer.