Not mine(Elizabeth olsen)

Authors note: Elizabeth's boyfriend/ the best friend is a made up person. Also any other characters in this one shot are made up people as well. I kinda got carried away with the writing so I'm gonna make a part 2.

Y/n POV:

"Hey Y/n, where the hell are you? Everyone's here." My best friend Josh says as I place my phone to my ear, answering this call from him. Today all my friends are doing a get together at Josh's house and here I am definitely not my first bottle of wine for the day shaking with nerves as I try to get the courage to ring the doorbell.

"I'm at your front door now." I say hanging up on the call, not carrying what Josh has to say next. If I'm honest I'm not really excited to be here today, see I've recently fallen into a bit a slump lately, my ex girlfriend, Elizabeth Olsen, recently broke up with me, I'm behind on work and just lost all contact with my friends and family. So it's safe to say I'm not doing amazing.

My shaky right hand lifts up and presses the doorbell just for it to immediately be swung open by my other good friend Emma. "Omg Y/n I wasn't expecting to see you today." She says calmly, I think she senses I'm not in a very good mood at the moment. Emma's always been good with sensing emotions, i guess that's why it's so easy to talk to her about them. You don't really have to tell her what's wrong she just knows already.

"Yeah it's been a while." I respond, trying to give her a smile.

"Well come in everyone's here even an old face." Emma smiles stepping aside for me to walk in.

"Who is this person?" I ask, walking into Josh's house and placing the bottle of wine on the kitchen bench.

"Josh didn't tell you?" Emma was shocked.

"Tell me what Em?"

"I thought Josh would've told you first since you two are the closest." Emma also has a tendency to ramble when she's confused.

"Emma what has Josh not told me?" I ask now just getting annoyed.

"Y/n, Josh has a girlfriend."

"Ok good for him." Why is she so shocked about this-

"The girl is Lizzie..." oh. I don't say anything instead I push passed Emma and go out to the backyard where everyone is relaxing and chatting around Josh's pool.

As soon as I stepped into the backyard everyone's head snapped towards me, they obviously know what's happening. Josh is the first one to snap up and rush towards me. "Look man I'm so sorry-" he immediately starts.

"I'm ok Josh. As long as you two are happy I'm ok." I say calmly, I'm not really in the mood to start anything right now.

"We are happy." Josh says with a smile.

"Well I'm chill then." I respond placing my hand on his shoulder. Josh smiles and walks off (probably to Lizzie), meanwhile I walk around and chat with my friends. I'm really trying to put off seeing my ex.

2 hours into this get together and I still haven't been anywhere near Lizzie or Josh for that matter, instead I chat with Emma and some other friends. But thats not to say that i haven't been watching my ex from afar, I watch as she kisses Josh on the cheek when he says something cute about her. Or how her bright green eyes sparkle when she laughs. It's intoxicating.

I can feel my jealousy slowly driving me to insanity, until I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Y/n you need to stop looking at them." Rob says and Emma agrees. Rob is Josh's younger brother but we all enjoy his company.

"I'm just shocked that he could date her right after me and Lizzie broke up." I mumble looking away from Elizabeth.

"We're always here for you Y/n, ok?" Emma says wrapping her arm around my shoulders, sort of giving me a side hug. I don't move, to be honest I don't even have to energy to move.

"Yeah! Forget about Liz, let's go get some drinks." Rob cheers pushing me inside to get a drink, my guess is that he's trying to give me a distraction.

When I get back outside a beer in my hand I see Josh try to flag me down, flailing his arm in the air. "Y/n! Come over here!" Oh god... here we go.

I slowly walk over to the pool side where Josh and his new girlfriend are sitting, talking with Rob who just sat down. "Hi guys," I say the dread slightly eminent in my voice. "Hi Lizzie." I say last trying to greet her and single her out at the same time.

"Hi Y/n." She says. The tension is bubbling around the 4 of us like lobsters boiling in a pot.

"Hey y/n, me and everyone here all agree that we should spend the weekend together out in that big cabin my parents own." Josh says breaking the tension as best he can. "Actually it was Lizzie idea wasn't it baby?"

"Oh was it now?" I turn and face Lizzie, a sarcastic chuckle leaving my lips in the process.

Lizzie hums in response. I can tell she's getting pissed off.

"So y/n, what do you say?" Josh says clearly unaware of my sarcastic comments.

"Oh yeah, I think that's great!" I cheer (sarcastically of course). "Well guys I better get going. I'll see y'all this weekend!" I yell as I get up, throwing my hand that held my beer in it and smashing my beer on the concrete. The glass pieces shatter all over the pool side as screams and gasps of shock arise through the backyard. I'm angry. Of course I'm angry. I have to spend a whole weekend with my ex and my friends that I haven't seen in months.

I walk past everyone not caring about the judgmental looks or the looks of concern from people around me.

As I try and make it to my car I hear a familiar voice shouts at me. "Y/n, what the hell?!"

"Go back inside Elizabeth." I respond sternly.

"And what if I say no." Lizzie crosses her hands over her chest as she responds to me.

"I'm not dealing with your shit today." I mumble turning to my car.

I'm about to open the car door when I hear Elizabeth say. "What happened to you Y/n?"

"What now?!" I yell. I think I'm more angry at myself then Lizzie. Ever since our breakup I've changed... I know I have but I just can't seem to go back to the person I was. It feels like Lizzie took a piece of me when she left me.

"You're scaring me Y/n. You're scaring everyone. Where has my y/n gone?" She's quiet as she speaks. She's talking like someone died... like I died.

"Things between us Elizabeth... it's not the same. You can't just walk back into my life after everything we've been through and act like nothings changed, because it has."

"...liz, I think it's best if you come back inside now." Both me and Lizzie's heads turns to the sound of a new voice. That new voice belonging to Emma. Neither of us say anything, instead I hop in my car and drive home.

What am I going to do?