Silent moment (Angelina Jolie)

Y/n's POV:

4 years. It's been four years since I've been in a relationship, my last one not ending so great. Angelina was my whole world, she knew me inside and out and I knew every little detail about her. I truly thought we were going to get married and live out our fairytale dreams together. But in what felt like a blink of an eye it all went down the drain and into nothing.

Today is the day that I finally go on a date, my dates name is Rachel, she has chocolate brown hair, she's tall and very pretty. I get in my car and drive to the restaurant.

When I arrive I park my car across the road from the restaurant where I see Rachel, looking absolutely gorgeous standing outside looking for me. My shaky hand hovers over the door handle, and I start to contemplate weather I'm ready for this or not. My body starts to shake and panic, is this really a good idea? Am I over Angie? The anxiety gets to much for me and I start the car and speed away. I drive to the only safe place i know, the bar me and Angelina met at.

I walk in and sit down.

Angelina's POV:

I run, my security trying to clear a path for me to make my exit. The paparazzi surround me like seagulls trying to get a chip. "Quickly into hear Ma'am!" I hear one of my security guards yell and push me into a safe building where the door is instantly locked stopping the paps from getting in.

"Can I get you get anything Miss?" A different security member asks.

Before I answer I take a second to look around. It's like a brick of memories hit me when I realise that this is the bar me and my once long time partner Y/n met at. It's our bar. "Um water will be fine thanks." I answer the young security guards question.

He walks off and as I take another look around I hear him demand for water. He quickly scurries back, water in hand and hands it to me. I thank him and take a sip. My mind seems to be off in space just observing the bar around me when something catches my eye, it almost shimmers in my view.

Y/n POV:

I sit at the bar, my heart racing along with my mind. A big commotion happens as someone enters the bar but I don't bother looking up because frankly it's none of my business. "Water now!" I finally look up to see a young man dressed in all black with a 'security service' name tag on his shirt demand from the bar tender.

"Man chill out." I say quietly, it was more to myself but the young guy must've heard me because his head snaps in my direction clearly offended. Before the security guard can shout anything at me the bartender hands him the class of water he demanded and with that he walks off.

As I watch the guy march off I go to turn back around but then I'm forced to do a double take, my eye landing on the most beautiful figure I've known. Her eyes already on me.

We don't say anything.

But we know deep down somethings unfinished between us.