What are we? (Jenna Ortega)

⚠️small tw: weed, little bit of bullying⚠️
Y/n pov:

"Y/n, y/n! Wake up kid,"

"In a minute dad," I mumble as I turn over in my bed, chucking the blankets over my head in the process.

"Come on kid you have to go to class... I know it's hard right now but you have to go," dad was right times are hard- no scratch that times are pretty shit! My girlfriend now ex girlfriend Jenna won't talk, look or walk in my direction and if she does it's just to say some snarky comment about what happened between me and the other girl. I mean I don't blame her she did see me kissing another girl at a party. "Come on y/n." My dad says as he takes the blankets off of me and gets me up.

(At school. Still y/n pov)

As I walk down the main school hallway I spot Jenna and her friends talking and laughing until they spot me, all of them go quiet and stare straight at me. So I put my head down and walk straight to my locker. I open my locker and put my bag in until the door gets closed in my face by none other then my ex Jenna. "Jenna not right now ok," I mumble as I try to reopen by locker just for it to get closed in my face again.

"Oh hey y/n/n! How are you babe? I was wondering if you wanted to kiss me just like how you kissed that bitch at the party!" Jenna says mocking the girl I kissed.

"Please stop

"Please stop..." I whisper and leave as Jenna and her friends laugh at me.

(Later on in the day. Y/n pov)

As I leave the school I put my headphones on and get in my car, keeping my head down to not draw any attention to myself, until I hear someone cough next to me, instantly grabbing my attention. "Jenna?! What are you doing in my car?"

"I um, I picked the lock and waited for you..."

"Oh uh ok... so what do you want exactly?" I asked extremely confused.

"I wanted to apologise... and I think I'm ready to talk about everything..." Jenna says quietly as she looks up at me.

I'm extremely shocked but I agree and we drive to my house in silence, the radio being the only source of noise

(At y/n's house. Yes still y/n's pov)

I get out of the drivers seat and walk over to the other side of the car opening the car door for Jenna. "Thanks," she says smiling and walking to my house. I open the house door being met with my dad looking very shocked.

"Hey dad," I say trying to snap my dad out of his shock.

"Uh h-hey kid... hi Jenna, how are you?"

"I'm pretty good sir," Jenna smiles.

"Ok... me and Jenna are going up to my room." I say as a gently grab Jenna's arm and walk off.

"Ok bye!" I hear my dad yell from a distance.

As soon as we enter my room I close the door and sit on my bed, Jenna following suit. "What are you doing?" Jenna asks as I reach into my bed side table and garb a blunt I rolled beforehand.

"Oh um this just helps me relax... you want a hit?" I answer and light up the weed. As I draw the smoke into my mouth a feel the instant release and relaxation hit my body. I blow out the grey smoke and hand it to Jenna watching her draw it in and release with ease. "Damn I thought you would've choked," I laugh as the blunt gets passed back to me.

"This isn't my first time y/n!" She laughs as she leans back on the head board of the bed.

I take another long draw and ask as a breath out "oh yeah? And when was your first?"

The room goes silent for a second "at the party" she answers blankly.

"Oh." Was the only thing that could leave my lips as the silence thickens the air of my room. But before any one dares to say anything Jenna gets up off my bed and lays down on my bedroom floor. I get off my bed and go to my window squashing the bud and throwing it, then I go and meet Jenna on the floor.

"Why?... why did you... kiss her?" It sounded like it almost pained Jenna to say those words.

"I- I don't know..."

"Please y/n tell me," Jenna says calmly as she turns to look at me.

"I- just-" but before I finish my sentence and over coming urge to kiss her over comes me and I smash our lips together in an emotional wreck kind of kiss

"Y/n stop-" Jenna says getting up and away from me. "What do you think your doing?!"

"I- I don't know. I thought it might do something," I say as panic starts to over take me.

"You thought a kiss would make me forget about what YOU did?!" Jenna asks in an aggravated tone.

"I- I don't know-"

"God! I should have never come here! I'm such an idiot for thinking you actually changed!" She says storming through my house heading straight to the front door.

"Wait Jenna! No-" but before I could fight her she slams the door in my face and runs off.

God! She should have never come here! I'm such an idiot for thinking I changed!