The bar (Zoë Kravitz)

Y/n's pov:

"Yo y/n! it's your turn up on the mic bro!" Jeff, the owner of the small crowded bar I always play at, calls out as I tune my electric guitar one last time.

I walk up onto the small stage set right in the back of the bar and sit on the stool, chucking the guitar strap over my neck in the process. "Hey guys today I'll be playing 'Brooklyn Baby' by Lana Del Rey... I hope you enjoy."

As I play the chorus I look around the bar, I see the same drunk old guy that's been in here for as long as I have, I also see a group of young girls with the sweetest alcohol in the world, but then I see a girl with the most captivating features I've ever seen. I continue to play the song while still holding strong eye contact with the stunning girl.

And as I finish the last chorus I leave the stage and go straight to the bar, ordering a beer

And as I finish the last chorus I leave the stage and go straight to the bar, ordering a beer. "Um hey," I hear a voice speak up from behind me and as I turn around I'm met with the same stunning girl from before. "I saw you up there playing guitar and I just thought you were so cool,"

"Wow thank you," I say with a smile.

"Yeah anyways I bet get going,"

"O-ok- um wait do you wanna have drink...?" I say gently grabbing her arm before she can leave.

"Yeah that would actually be really nice!" She says smiling. "I'm Zoë by the way,"

"Nice to meet you Zoë, I'm y/n,"

(2 hours + A LOT of drinks later. Y/n's pov)

"Y/n, tonight was amazing but I 100% have to go now," Zoë slurs as she gets off the bar stool.

"Yeah it's probably best we're both super drunk," I say walking out of the bar with the stunning girl.

"Are you gonna walk me home or something, Prince Charming," Zoë laughs as she leans against me.

"Do you want me to?" I ask looking down at her since she's a little shorter then me.

"Maybe..." Zoë response inching closer to my lips and just like that she crashes our lips together in a drunken kiss. I slowly pull away from our immaculate kiss smiling like a fool when I hear Zoë laugh and ask. "Do you wanna come over to my place it's just around the corner,"

"Yes. Yes!" I say over and over again as Zoë grabs my hand and runs to her apartment.

We crash into her apartment, lips again crashing together, body's pressed together. "Are you sure you want this?" I ask before I kiss her cheek all the way down her neck.

"Yes! God yes!" She says taking my shirt and her shirt off. Zoë grabs my belt loops on my jeans and guides me to her bedroom.

She pushes me onto her bed and crawls on top of me instantly straddling my lap. And the rest was an amazing, drunk, sex filled night.

(The next morning. Zoë's pov)

"Sleepy head, wake up... it's lunch time already," I hear someone above me whisper as I'm slowly taken out of my sleep.

"What do you mean?" I ask opening my eyes to see y/n laying next to me completely naked with just a blanket covering their lower half.

"It's lunch time, come on let's get up. We can have coffee together if you want?"

"Are you asking me on a date y/n?" I flirt leaning against their naked chest.

"We'll that depends if you say yes..." they flirt back that cute smile never leaving their face. But before I give y/n an answer I get up, chuck a singlet on and go straight to my kitchen and make myself a coffee. I shortly after hear y/n follow after me also making a coffee. "So last night was... amazing!"

"Yeah alright," I say rolling my eyes at y/n's statement.

"What it was! And don't lye," y/n laughs placing her coffee cup to her lips

"Yeah, yeah alright it was good," I give up and admit.

"So about that date offer... you still up for it?" Y/n asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sure but I need a shower first... and maybe you could join?" I tease, walking off to my shower.

"Oh hell yeah!" I hear y/n yell and run after me.