Twilight- The Hunt

PROOF READ

2020 Forks, Washington

When the family returned to their home, Atlas shocked them all by running from the house, he returned a moment later with Laurent isn his grasps "please, I only came to help!", the older vampires grip didn't weaken.

"You want to talk", he pushed him away before using his magic to bind the French man in the middle of the gathered family, "then talk, if I don't like what you say-", the magic tightened forming cracks along the dark skin, "-I'll shatter you, like fine china".

The family watched as Laurent took a calming breath, "okay, James was the true leader of our coven, but I tire of his animalistic ways" his eyes slide to Carlisle, "I am interested in your way of life" the smile on his face seems genuine. 

Jasper gives a nod, "he's telling the truth, he wants to try our lifestyle"

Alice now steps forward, "Emmett, come with me and Sasha to escort Bella", the three leave as Laurent explains James and Victorias ways.

When Bella and Edward arrive, the family go to the garage, Jasper leading the way, "I've had to fight our kind before, we're not easy to kill"

Emmett looks at him, "but not impossible", everyone starts looking through cupboards, apart from Atlas and Rosalie, who object to the matter, "we'll tear them apart and burn the pieces"

"I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James"

Rosalie watches Carlisle, "what if he kills one of us first?"

Atlas glares at Edward as he holds his human, "then I'll remove the cause from the equation", Bella gulps at the thought of Atlas killing here, whilst Edwards glares at him. Carlisle lays his hand on his friends shoulder, gently squeezing it.

"I'm gonna run Bella south", Edwards starts, "can you lead the tracker away from here?"

Atlas raises his arms, "and the most stupid idea award goes to, Edward, and you're on a roll today young man", he slowly looks around the family, "James will expect you to be with Bella, so no", his eyes land on Sasha and Alice, "they can take her"

"Sasha and I will drive her south", Alice speaks with confidence, "I'll keep her safe, Edward"

Edward squints at the smaller girl, "can you keep your thoughts to yourself?"

"Yes", the pixie girl pulls Bella to one of the family cars as Edward look at the two unmoving vampires.

"Atlas, Rosalie, Esme", he pulls out some clothes that Atlas would never be caught dead in, "could you put these on so the tracker will pick up on Bellas scent?", he this a coat at Rose and a jacket at Atlas.

The ancient one gives him a deadpan look, "why on earth, would I do that? she means nothing to me", Jasper gives his husband a disappointed glare, before looking at Bella, seeing her shrink.