Breaking Dawn - A Long Awaited Answer

2021 Forks, Washington

Jasper and Atlas returned home with Charlotte and Peter, the two nomadic vampires stayed back from the house, Peter not trusting himself to be around a being with blood. The Hale couple then moved outside with Renesmee to welcome some of the other new visitors that stood with Bella and Edward .

Atlas smiled at the Egypt Coven, "Amun, Kebi, great to see you again after so long", he shook the mans hand and embraced Kebi in a warm hug before looking over her shoulder, "and who are these two?"

Amun gestures the two younger vampires to come forward, "this is Benjamin and his mate Tia", Atlas' eyes stuck to Benjamin, head tilting.

"You've got some power, boy"

Benjamin smirked before pushing his hand out, sending a gust of wind at Atlas and Jasper, making them stagger back with chuckles.

"Very good... but I'm better"

Scarlet mist shrouded the ancient mans hand before he flicked his fingers at Benjamin, the boy lifting into the air and moved to a high tree branch for him to hang on to.

Benjamin dropped back down and moved to Tia, the tow sharing awed looks and wide smiles.

The elemental boy then moved to Renesmee, letting her use her gift before showing his in return.

A flock of birds made them turn to the woods where two figures rushed through the trees before they landed before the family, "who are they?", Bella questioned with caution, noting the red eyes of the new arrivals.

Edward looked back to Atlas, "you're word really got out", the man smiled back at him, slightly smug of his reach before Edward looked back at the Amazonian pair, "it's Senna and Zafrina, Atlas' friends from the Amazon", at his words Atlas moved forwards, before bing pulled into a tight hug by the two women.

"Let her show you her memories, please", the women nodded and Atlas beckoned Bella and her daughter over.

Garrett was the next to come, "well, well, well, if it isn't the most feared vampire in the lands", Atlas turned away from Zafrina with a wide smile, "never thought I'd see you again gorgeous", he went to pull the man in but froze when Jasper appeared, his hands around Atlas' waist.

A hand was raised to Garretts face, showing the simple wedding band on his finger, "sorry, G, I'm off the market", Garrett chuckled but nodded.

"Well, that is a shame... but I'm happy for you", he held a hand out to Jasper, allowing the Texan man to shake before he smiled at the couple, "he's just your type", Atlas laughed and pushed the man away, letting him kneel before Renesmee. But the oldest vampire could see his lingering glances at Kate and had to hide his smile at the lovestruck look on his friends face.

The Ireland Coven had also come, followed by some nomads Rosalie and Emmett knew, but their presence complicated things; they were much more used to feeding freely and giving into the animalistic urges that lay within them, Jasper and Atlas had been keeping a close eye on them all making sure they kept to themselves and fed more... discreetly.

Bree moved to stand with the men, she had been spending less time with Seth, as the boy was needed back on the Rez to train the new boys who had shifted with the arrival of so many vampires.

A thump from the attic alerted them all to the latest arrival, Alistair, a man that Atlas didn't really get along with, he thought the introverted vampire to be a coward, that with each passing year Alistair lost even more of his fight, but he came to help and Atlas couldn't afford to let his opinion put his family at risk.