Breaking Dawn- Expanding Family

2021 Forks, Washington

Carlisle released a delighted smile, "she's awake", he then turned to look out of the window, watching two blurs shoot through the woods.

Rose bounced Renesmee in her arms, "mommy's on her way", the family all shared a loving smile when the baby gurgled in delight.

Jake went to collect the new vampire, and instantly a smirk made its way onto Atlas' face, "it suits you", Bella grinned widely when he said this, before her eyes went to her daughter, as Rose handed her over.

Renesmee held her small hand to Bella cheek, allowing her memories to transfer into her mothers mind, "what was that?", Edward smiled at the reunion.

"she showed you the first memories she has of you"

Bella didn't mover her eyes from her baby, "showed me? How?"

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Atlas' do the things he does?", his smile brightened, "she's gifted"

Bella looked Renesmee over, eyes squinting, "I've only been out for two days?", at this Atlas and Carlisle shared a concern look.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented", he spoke softly, but the air on the room was disturbed by Jacob.

The shifter stepped forwards to grab Renesmee, "all right. That's enough experimenting for one day", he shot a look at Edward.

The man glared back, "Jacob. She's doing great"

Jacob still tried to pry the baby from Bella's hands, "yeah. Let's not push it though", ionised by his behaviour, Bella shot her best friend a look.

"What's your problem?"

Atlas giggled, moving to grip Jacobs shoulder, "come on, Jacob", his smirk was sharp and eyes glinting with pure mischief, "I though it was good news", Jacob released a breath, eyes looking pleadingly to Bella.

Edward gently took Renesmee into his arms, ready for the eruption that was bound to happen.

"Look... it's a wolf thing"

The glare in Bella's eyes became hot, "what's a wolf thing?", Atlas had a wide grin on his face beside Jacob.

"Um... you know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise"

Bella looked over the boy, "take Renesmee out of the room", her husband then tried to calm her, "Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you", she then looked to a grinning Atlas.

"Well, I thought it was weird from the start", with a new speed, Bella gripped the back of Jacobs neck and dragged his outside, throwing him down the steps of the house.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!"

Jacob tried to defend himself, "it wasn't my choice"

"She's a baby!"

The shifter looked between the family of vampires for help, "it's not like that. You think Edward would still let me live if it was?"

The boy in question shot a look at Atlas, "still debating it"

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob!", the newborn started stalking down the steps to Jacob, "and already you think that you have some moronic wolf claim on her?", the boy tried to find words, "she's mine!", she then pushed his shoulder, but with her newborn strength the boy went flying.

"Whoo!", Atlas cheered, clapping his loudly while Jasper watched amused.

Leah and Seth in their wolf forms came from the tree line, growling, but Jacob held up a hand, "it's fine, Leah", at the sight of her mate, Bree jogged down the steps.