New Moon- "I Think It's Best You Leave"

2020 Forks, Washington

As the Cullen kids prepare to leave for school Alice talks to them all excitedly, she rocks on the balls of her feet with a large smile as she tells them about Bella's birthday, "I've got her an amazing cake, and I'm gonna decorate the house-", she gives Sasha a pleasing look, "-will you help me, baby?"

The dark skinned arms around Alices waist tighten as Sasha presses kisses to her face, "of course, baby, anything for you"

Atlas however, is extremely displeased with this latest decision, "why are we even having this party? shouldn't she celebrate with her friends-", he clicks his fingers, gasping mockingly, "oh, right, she has no friends", this makes Jasper taps his butt and give him a 'be nice' look.

Esme is also upset with the comment, "Atlas, thats not a nice thing to say", she looks him in the eyes, "when she comes over, please be nice... hospitable, at least... for me?", the Korean vampire nods with a small smile before straightening his collar out and following his siblings from the house.

 for me?", the Korean vampire nods with a small smile before straightening his collar out and following his siblings from the house

When they get to the school, Jasper and Atlas follow a vibrating Alice and Sasha through the school, watching the pixie girl vault over the stair railings, "Bella!", she has the usual bright grin on her face, but her amber eyes hold a scheming gli...

When they get to the school, Jasper and Atlas follow a vibrating Alice and Sasha through the school, watching the pixie girl vault over the stair railings, "Bella!", she has the usual bright grin on her face, but her amber eyes hold a scheming glint, "Happy Birthday!"

"Shh, shh!", Bella hugs the vampire back while shushing her in embarrassment. The bell rings as they part and Alice hands the present she has to the girl, "I though I said no presents"

Alice waves a hand dismissively, "I've already seen you open it, and guess what? you love it", Bella gives a small laugh, "you're gonna wear it tonight. Our place", they all watch the timid girl shuffle, "come on, please? it'll be fun"

Behind her back, Alice has her fingers crossed making Sasha look at Jasper, the blonde smiles at her and then focuses on Bella who eventually caves, "okay. All right"

Alice giggles, "great! okay, I'll see you at seven", she then skips back into Sasha arms, having Jasper a few dollars.

The Swan girl looks down in contemplation before her eye snap to Jasper, "Jasper. No fair with the mood control thing", her eyes briefly go to Atlas and his cold glare.