Eclipse- The Chase

2021 Forks, Washington

Atlas drove himself, Alice, Jasper and Sasha to school, his mood had been improving daily as graduation edged closer and he could go on holiday with Jasper. As they neared the school, Alice leaned forwards, "we're sitting with Bella, today", the Korean vampires head snapped to his sister.

"What, no... why?"

Alice grinned at him, falling back into her seat and leaning against Sasha, "because... we need to invite her friends to our graduation party", she saw Atlas' face twist into a scowl, "come on Atlas, don't be like that... it'll be good for us to have some fun"

The man laughed, "yeah, fun, surrounded by a load of hormonal, bitchy, smelly teenage humans... I can't wait", he pulls the car into his space at school, and jumps out of the car.

Jasper turns to Alice, giving the small girl a smile, "I'll talk to him", he rubs Alices knee, "he'll come around", he looks out of the window to see his husband march away, and can't help himself but look at the others butt.

Jasper walked with his arm over his husband to the cafeteria, "this means a lot to Alice, and it means a lot to me", Atlas looks up to his husband, "I finally feel like I can control myself around humans, and I want to enjoy this party with you

Jasper walked with his arm over his husband to the cafeteria, "this means a lot to Alice, and it means a lot to me", Atlas looks up to his husband, "I finally feel like I can control myself around humans, and I want to enjoy this party with you... I want to dance with you", the blonde rubs his nose along Atlas' neck, placing soft kisses in his wake, "I want to hold you... kiss you...", his hands become tighter around the Koreans waist, "feel you... love you"

Unable to hold back, Atlas pulls Jasper into a deep kiss, hands roaming the blondes body sliding under his shirt, "let's go home... we don't need to be here", Jasper laughs, pecking the others nose as he pulls away with a smile.

"Let's go and have lunch, and then we can go home early"

The two meet Alice and Sasha in the cafeteria, walking with them to Bella's table and sliding onto the chairs, the smile on Atlas face is gone as he catches the stares of the humans, "I've decided to throw a party", Alice grins at the group"

Jasper squeezes his husbands thighs, moving his hand up higher, "after all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?", all the vampires present share a small smile and chuckled.