Eclipse- A Real Puppy

2021 Forks, Washington

After a night of chasing Victoria, the Cullen family went on as usual; Carlisle would go to work at the hospital, Esme would stay at home, usually designing new homes and furnitures, she is joined by Rosalie and Emmett now that they've graduated from high school. The remaining children made their way to school, Sasha watched Atlas as he smirked in the direction of Edward and Bella, "what's got you smirking?"

The mans sharp, white teeth flash as his mouth curves into a Cheshire-like grin, "looks like our dear Eddies got competition", Jasper and Alice now follow the twos lines of sight to the couple, witnessing Bella swing her leg onto the bike, behind Jake, "god... she's gonna stink of dog all day", Jasper huffs out a laugh at his husbands words, pulling him into his chest.

When the family had returned home and they all sat around relaxing, Atlas' phone began to ring he looked at the name 'Eddie' and picked it up, "Hello, Edward, has your girlfriend had a bath?", the family watch as Atlas becomes rigid, "we're on our...

When the family had returned home and they all sat around relaxing, Atlas' phone began to ring he looked at the name 'Eddie' and picked it up, "Hello, Edward, has your girlfriend had a bath?", the family watch as Atlas becomes rigid, "we're on our way", he turns the phone off before looking at the family, "there's another scent in Bellas room... a vampire. Jasper, Emmett, come with me", the two men stand and run from the house.

After going to Bellas and searching for the scent, the three men return to the Cullen home, Jasper leads them into the room where the family sit and talk, "the scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house"

Carlisle looks at Atlas, "someones orchestrating this"

"Victoria?"

Alice sits beside Bella, comforting her, "I would have seen her decide"

Edward shakes his head, "has to be the Volturi", his words make Bella look to him, scared.

Alice disagree with this idea too, "I don't think it's the Volturi, either. I've been watching Aro's decisions, too"

Emmett speaks up, gruffly, "so we keep looking", Carlisle adds on to his words.

"We'll also take shifts guarding Bella at her house"

Atlas scoffs as Rosalie speaks, "another protection detail?"

"Rosalie"

Bella defends Roses reaction, "no, she's right. You can't protect me, watch my dad, and search for the intruder"

"And for Victoria", the human girl looks at Rose as she speaks.

She then adds another point, "and keep yourselves fed"

Edward stares at Bella, "I'm not leaving you here defenceless"

"Well, I'm not gonna let you starve"

Atlas looks at Bella, "she wouldn't be unprotected", the family look to him, "there are othe-"

"No"

The eldest vampire turns to Edward, "listen, if she's going to stay human until after graduation, she's going to be vulnerable", his golden eyes glide to Bella, "call Jake, the wolves have promised to protect the human of Forks, and that includes you", Bella takes her phone out, organising a meet-up with Jake.

Atlas and Rose stood outside Bellas house one night, looking around for any other vampires, "what a stink", Rosalie sneers, making Atlas giggle, the two turn too see a large black wolf accompanied by a russet coloured one, "I guess that's the end ...

Atlas and Rose stood outside Bellas house one night, looking around for any other vampires, "what a stink", Rosalie sneers, making Atlas giggle, the two turn too see a large black wolf accompanied by a russet coloured one, "I guess that's the end of our shift", the two walk away, lips curling as they pass the shapeshifters.

As the walk past, another wolf with golden, sandy fur passes them, he is small er than the rest making Atlas coo, "aw, looks Rose... it's a puppy", the smaller wolf looks at him, "and aren't you adorable", the wolfs tail begins to wag, his tongue falling from his mouth, "I wanna keep you", Rose also releases a laugh, pulling her best-friend away fro the small wolf and dashing off into the forest to feed.

 it's a puppy", the smaller wolf looks at him, "and aren't you adorable", the wolfs tail begins to wag, his tongue falling from his mouth, "I wanna keep you", Rose also releases a laugh, pulling her best-friend away fro the small wolf and dashing ...

Atlas sits with Jasper arm around him, watching the news, "Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live-". Bella and Edward enter the room, the broody boy looking at the screen, "it's getting worse", Carlisle switches the TV off, "we're going to have to do something"

Jaspers grip on his husband tightens, "it takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more", Atlas slowly rubs the blondes thigh, hoping to comfort him, "and they're undisciplined, conspicuous"

"It's newborns", Edward finishes the man thought.

Bella becomes confused, "what, like new vampires?"

Atlas looks up at the human, "during the first few months after a human is changed, they are at their strongest and most volatile. Their thirst is the driving force of their new lives, leading them to kill without care and to drain huge amounts of humans without thinking", Emmett smirks up at Bella.

"Something to look forward to", Jasper and Atlas look over to the large man, with 'really?' looks.

Jasper then continues, "no ones trained these newborns, but this isn't random"

Atlas continues to rub his husbands leg as he speaks, "it means, that someone out there is building an army"

Emmett stands, filled with a want to fight, "now we're defiantly going to Seattle"

Bella looks between the men, a ball of fear growing in her stomach, "an army of vampires?"

Jaspers amber eyes focus on the human, "and they've been created to fight someone", Edward becomes confused and slightly scared.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle"

Atlas sits up straighter, "it doesn't matte why they've been created, or who they're being sent after. But if their numbers continue to grow, the Volturi will begin an investigation", he looks over to Carlisle, "I'm shocked it's even got this far without their intervention"

Edward looks to Atlas, "maybe they're behind it... in Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me, Alice and Atlas to join him. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive"

Jasper moves closer to Atlas, inhaling his scent, "an army could solve that for him"

As everyone leaves the room, Atlas drags Jasper down to their room, he pushes his husband onto their bed, moving to saddle the blonde, "I will never, ever leave you", he slowly trails kisses down Jaspers neck, "you complete me", the Korean mans hands slowly move under Jaspers shirt, nails scratching at the skin causing the blonde to shiver, "without you... I am empty", Jasper grabs his husband, flipping them over and tearing Atlas' shirt off. The ravenette vampire quickly flicks his fingers, making the door to their room bang shut.