Frieza: Your Emperor

Note: The actual events of the Namek saga are warped for the sake of the yandere oneshot.

Fem! Reader

----------------

You softly sigh, your (e/c) eyes flickering from left to right. You ended coming to Planet Namek with Bulma, Gohan, and Krillin, and boy were you regretting it. You knew how to fight, but you were confined to this little ship. And you hated it. You wanted to be out there, fighting with Gohan and Krillin. And little did you know, you wish was about to be granted.

Bulma ran out of the ship, happiness obvious in her voice. You couldn't make out exactly what she had said to Krillin, but she came running back in only moments later. "I know you've been wanting to fight, and now Krillin and Gohan need your help! So get on out there, they're waiting!" Bulma shoves you out of the door and slams it behind you.

"Jeez..." You grumble, looking down at your apparel. You had black fingerless gloves on, matching black boots, a skirt that ended a bit above your knees, and a crop top tee. This wasn't armor. You could use some. At that acknowledgement, you sigh and crack your knuckles.

"So...What are we doing?" You ask, flying between the two boys.

"We're gonna scout on these new powers, make sure we know how strong they truly are." Krillin answers curtly. You nod as you guys dive for cover, keeping yourselves concealed.

You three watch as the poor Namekians get tortured and killed, until Gohan finally flips out, attacking the fat pink one. Krillin races after him, you following in suit.

--------------

Frieza sees a girl land on the ground, looking tense. But the second Frieza saw her, he knew she was destined for greatness. She would rule beside him as his queen, and no one could stop him. Frieza grins as the (h/c) haired beauty did a combination of kicks to Dodoria, sending the oaf flying. She was perfect, and Frieza would stop at nothing to have her as his.

Looking over to Zarbon, he quickly mumbles, "I need the girl. Take her for me." To which his loyal advisor nodded and grabbed the girl as she attempted to follow her friends away from Frieza. His grip was steel, and he kept his gaze away from her as she flailed. She wasn't exactly beautiful like him, but she wasn't ugly, he'd say.

----------

Some turquoise skinned creature lifted you off of the ground, preventing you from taking off with Krillin and Gohan. "Let go of me!" You growl, kicking the male's thighs. He didn't move, not one bit. Your attacks meant nothing.

"DODORIA! After them!" A loud, commanding voice is heard from behind you. You crane your head to see the voice came from the shortest one. After his pink goon had flown off, the alien looks to you and the turquoise male. " Zarbon, take her to the ship then I'll deal with her from there."

"Yes, Lord Frieza." The creature known as Zarbon says from behind you. Now you know both of their names.

You look back to Zarbon. "What do you want with me?" He didn't look down at you as he answered.

"It's not me who wants you, it's Lord Frieza. Whatever he requests, I will deal with for him. And he has requested you." Zarbon grins cruelly before headbutting you, knocking you out on impact. He thought that you were awfully frail...

--------

With a quiet groan, you holding the back of your head. You force your (e/c) orbs open and look around, your surroundings unfamiliar. "Bulma? Gohan? Krillin?" You call out for your allies, but no one responds to you. It's eerily quiet.

"You're finally awake..." Frieza slowly walks toward you, his white tail swishing from side to side. He looked different before, and he had a dangerous air around him. The alien grins, stopping in front of you. "I've been waiting, my queen. I wanted to show you all of the people who would get in the way of our love being eradicated. Come along." He holds out his hand to you, and you look at it fearfully.

"What do you want with me?" You hadn't heard anything he had said, seeing as you were trying to figure out his motives. He scared you and you hoped he wasn't going to torture you.

Frieza sighed at your horrified tone. With half lidded eyes, he put his right hand softly on your cheek. "I want you." His voice was deep, and sent fear through you in waves.

You trembled at his touch and tears began to fall from your eyes. "Are...are you going to kill me?" Your felt your heart slamming against your ribcage, screaming at you to run for your life. But you couldn't.

He looked shocked for a moment before smiling. "No, I know I never could. But, I'm going to kill some people who would get between us, and I'm giving you the pleasure of watching." After he says that, he scoops you up in his arms and flies off, leaving you to silently sob in his arms.

---------

By the time you had settled down a bit, Frieza had gone to his full power form. Then, the new victims of Frieza's wrath were revealed. You gasped and tears sprung back within your eyes. It was Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan. "No..." You said breathlessly, your poor heart shattering into bits.

"First, the monkey brat." Frieza grinned as Gohan struggled but couldn't get free from his restraints. The purple and white alien walked forward, a ball of black energy forming within his outstretched palm. Frieza stopped moving only to flick his finger and send the energy crashing into Gohan. When the explosion cleared, Gohan was no longer there. Instead, there were tiny chunks of hair, flesh and clothes in his place. You choked on a gag and sob.

"Next, the short one." Frieza simply lifted his fist up, Krillin's body following the movement into the air. Then, Frieza opened his fist sharply, and Krillin was blown to smithereens. But this time, the only thing left was blood. It got on Bulma as she screamed and cried, terror pulsing through the blue haired woman's veins.

You sat there and watched, your already fragile sanity being shattered by what Frieza was doing to your friends. Then, Frieza glared at Bulma, beginning to curl his upper lip in disgust. "I can't stand your whining." He grabbed her by her neck and squeezed it tight, choking her. She coughed and struggled, unable to be free from Frieza's lethal grip. Then in one swift movement, Frieza brought his knee to her chest, and watched with glee as blood poured out of her mouth. He dropped her to the ground, leaving her to drown in her own blood.

You rocked back and forth, mumbling reassuring things to yourself and crying. Frieza noticed and walked over to you. He pulled you into his lap and stroked your (h/c) hair, telling you it was okay. "No one can ever take you away from me. I'll always protect you."

No longer did you fight him, nor cry for that matter. You were emotionally numb, unable to feel anything anymore. It was done. Frieza had broken you. And he didn't know it, but loved it. You were now his queen, and he was your emperor. But you didn't know that, and if you did, you wouldn't care. You couldn't feel anything. No more fear, or sadness, or anger. Just nothingness. Only nothingness.