Vegeta: Because I Care

Sequel to Worthy. In terms of yandere, it isn't really yandere. More fluffy. As per request from my dear sister.

Gn! Saiyan! Reader!

---------

You were sitting with Bulma, who was rambling on to you about her latest activities. She had invented something new, and while you didn't completely care, you were happy to listen. Your mind kept wandering back to where Vegeta had ran off to. He had been gone for a few days, and while you weren't upset, you did miss his companionship.

Bulma noticed that you had zoned out. "Did you hear a word I just said?" She asked, deadpanning slightly. You perked up at her words, before giving a sheepish smile.

"Uh... not really. I'm sorry, I got distracted for a moment there." You admitted your actions, and your tail flicked around.

"Oh, it's fine. I get it. You're wondering where your darling prince is." She smirked a bit, as she was teasing you a bit. "I know he'll be back. He doesn't really go anywhere without you, nowadays."

You nodded a bit. "Yeah, that's true. I always worry a little, though. I know how... temperamental he is, and how dead set he can get on things. It's concerning, but I trust him to handle himself." You sunk back into your seat, and locked your hands together.

Bulma nodded at your words. "I get it. I always worry about Goku, because we've been friends since he was a little kid. And though I've watched him grow, and I know strong he is, it's always a thought in my head that he may meet his match someday." She shrugged a little. "Though, I know it's different with the way that you and Vegeta feel for each other."

You hummed softly. "But it's still comparable." You thought about how yours and Vegeta's relationship had progressed. You noticed that he wasn't very possessive in general, much to your joy. He wasn't overbearing, he obviously trusted you. But, he has threatened a few people for "not talking to you right", and you've scolded him about it after defusing the situation. He took the scoldings that you gave, though he seemed a bit annoyed about it.

Vegeta was... a surprisingly good lover. He was quite in tune to your feelings and preferences, though he didn't show that often. He didn't overstep boundaries, and took things as slow as he assumed that you would like. He treated you well, though he occasionally still had his snappy moments. He would begrudgingly apologize afterwards, without prompting from you. That said something.

You didn't notice, but your tail had began to gently thump against your seat as you thought about him. Bulma watched with amusement. "You think about him a lot," she commented. You immediately snapped out of your mind, pursing your lips.

"No," you denied, grabbing your tail. "Its not that often." She watched your tail twitch in your own hold, and giggled.

"Yeah, sure." You huffed softly, and she smiled more. Standing up, she offered you her hand. "Here, let's go get a snack. We can keep talking, if you want."

"Sounds good to me!" You took her hand gently as you got up, and released it once you were standing. You appreciated her kind gesture, and weren't going to just refuse it, after all. You followed the sassy woman into the kitchen, where she gave you a snack that you happened to quite like. You began to eat it, after sitting yourself on the counter. She watched the joy go across your face.

She then got a drink for herself, and you two stood in comfortable silence for a moment. "So, do you have any plans with Vegeta for when he gets back?"

You thought about that. "Not that I have currently. Honestly, he didn't even give me time to say anything besides goodbye when he left, because of how fast he dashed off. So, I have no idea what the situation will even be when he gets back."