Zamasu: Supremacy

A quick request, if you happen to enjoy my writing, could you do me a favor and vote your favorite chapters? I would appreciate it, it'll help me make oneshots that you guys like. (I also think you should listen to the song Supremacy by Muse because it SLAPS)

-----------

You happened to be traveling with Beerus and Whis for a little while. You were a deity yourself, a powerful one at that. While Beerus ruled over destruction, you ruled over order and the flow and ebb of the universe's workings. You were more of a multiversal being, and though not as powerful as Zeno, you were close. There was a disturbance, to do with an unknown saiyan using god ki. This didn't settle well with you, so you chose to accompany Whis and Beerus as they searched for the source of this Saiyan.

You had a saiyan with you, who happened to be an almost exact look-alike to the assailant. You knew him as Son Goku. You weren't pleased with the situation as a whole, but genuinely didn't mind the mortal man. He was quite sweet, ditzy if anything else. You knew that he was strong, though, and so you weren't complaining about his presence. Everyone could always use a bit of help, and seeing as he's fought Beerus, you thought he was fit to join your odd little band. You often avoided using your own powers, because with a swipe of your hand, you could wipe out entire solar systems.

Your mind was snapped back into reality by the four of you appearing in the sky of the Supreme Kai's world. This was the 10th universe's Supreme Kai, and you knew him to be a very, very good being. Goku fell from the sky, in the most disgraceful way. He fell for only a few seconds before catching himself midair. Beerus heaved a sigh, and you all descended. Once your feet made contact with the ground, Gowasu bowed to the three of you. "Lord Beerus, Liege (Y/n). A pleasure to have you here."

You nodded gently, and Beerus began to talk to him. You tuned it out, because of the intense stare that Gowasu's understudy was giving you. You stared back calmly, and then your attention was snapped away from him. "Forgive me for my rudeness. I have yet to introduce my student, Zamasu. He shows great promise." Zamasu finally broke his gaze away from you, blinking rapidly for a second. He seemed caught off guard.

He quickly gave a short bow. "Greetings, and my apologies for my lack of interjection." He spoke very formally, as he kept his head bowed for a moment. Just as he rose to his full height again, and his silver eyes flicked to you once more, Goku ran full speed up to him, and into his face. The kai recoiled, and Goku began to chatter away excitedly.

You couldn't help but smile at the energy that Goku was showing, largely because Zamasu seemed so... appalled. His face made it obvious, and Beerus quickly snapped at Goku to mind his manners. The saiyan proceeded to completely and utterly fail at speaking formally, but looked incredibly proud of himself. Whis began to giggle, as Beerus stared in a deadpan fashion. This was already going wonderfully.

----------

You had simply remained silent as you four moved about the planet, and Goku's antics continued. You could feel the irritation rolling off of Zamasu in waves, as he had to be reprimanded by the Supreme Kai for it. You didn't feel the need to speak, as you were there to keep yourself updated, and try to find a lead to restore the order by yourself. You didn't trust others to give you the right information, after all. You kept catching Zamasu staring you down, though. That was something that you were unsure of how to feel about. Once you would meet his gaze, he'd quickly look elsewhere. You were going to confront him, soon enough.

But now, Goku finally got the fight he came for. And as he and Zamasu sparred, a revelation was made. Whis leaned slightly over your shoulder, "That's very similar to the ki of the unknown saiyan, (Y/n). You should stop this fight soon." And he returned to his perfect posture afterwards.