Broly: Sweethearts

Fem! Innocent! Reader

-------

You were currently taking care of your favorite plants. You had a little garden, decorated to your preference. Your (s/c) skin glistened slightly, with a thin layer of sweat. You had been at this for a while, and it was warm out.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and you were grateful for it. It was a nice day. You did this while you waited for a certain someone to stir from their sleep. Speaking of him, Broly made his way to your side, rubbing his eyes. He yawned quietly, plopping himself beside you. It made an audible thump. "Good morning."

You looked over to him, smiling warmly. "Good morning, sleepyhead! How are you feeling?" You put down your tools, taking off your work gloves. After you did so, Broly carefully pulled you onto his lap. He would never intentionally harm you, but it was never a worry of yours in the first place.

"Okay. How long have you been up?" His soft tone was something you were accustomed to, and enjoyed. You leaned back into him, beginning to talk.

"I've been up for a while. Look at the work I did!" You gestured to the garden in front of you proudly. Broly nodded.

"It is very nice." You two shared a moment of silence. You were comfortable where you were, and he obviously was too. You rested your hands on his forearms, which were loosely around your torso. You could faintly hear his heartbeat as you leaned into his broad chest. It felt like everything was good, and you genuinely adored times like this.

Even if you were a bit isolated, it was okay. You had company, and you absolutely adored him. Sometimes Broly's friends came around, but that wasn't often. The legendary super saiyan was attached to your side, as you were the one who brought him the most comfort. You were happy with this, as your largest goal in life was bring happiness to others. You wanted to give your all to everyone, and meeting Broly has found you genuinely feeling like you're doing something for someone.

As you two sat in the grass, Broly dipped his head down, pressing his nose gently onto the top of your head. You giggled. "What are you doing?" You asked, sliding one of your smaller hands to grab his.

Broly said nothing for a moment. When he spoke, his voice vibrated against the top of your skull. "I'm enjoying this." His response caused another little laugh to come from you, and you pulled away to look up at him.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it." You looked around, finding that a wind was now more prominent. "Let's go inside," you suggested, looking slightly up at your companion.

He responded with a quiet grunt of agreement, picking you up in his arms, and walking back inside. You allowed him to do so, a delighted little squeal escaping you. He smiled down at you fondly, and you two found a nice place to sit inside.

The two of you were calm together. You had left your gloves and tools outside, but that's okay. You could grab them later. The wind outside became audible, and you paid it no mind. A small storm appeared to be brewing. "Do you want me to make something to drink?" You were offering, because you honestly wanted a nice warm drink, yourself.

Broly thought for a moment. "Yes. Please." You two had been working on his manners, with gentle encouragement. It meant a lot to him that you cared so much, you were just as special to him as his dad had been. Your nurturing, sweet demeanor was something he didn't want to lose. He would kill anyone who even so much as hurt your feelings a little, and that was a fact.

"Alright," you chirped, getting up from his lap and trotting into the kitchen. He stood up to follow you, but he heard a chime from a communication device he had. It was from the others who he was in cahoots with.