Cell: Peccadillo

Peccadillo; a small, relatively unimportant offense or sin

GN! Powerful! Villain! Reader!

I love a good villainous power couple ☆

----------------

Cell watched as you spoke, not a word registering into his head. The android was sitting back, admiring your figure. 'Almost as perfect as I am.' He didn't smile, rather, he just gazed at you. You moved about as you spoke, seemingly explaining something. 'You helped me achieve this form. You've been here since the beginning... Yet I've no desire to absorb you. I would miss your company.'

His dangling leg kicked back and forth slowly, his jaw resting in the palm of his hand. The other hand rested on his thigh, and other leg folded slightly. His eyes managed to take in your visage fully, noting the little things you had about you. It made you unique. And unique you were. Somehow, none of your DNA ended up in Cell, yet you were an immensely powerful figure. 'What nice eyes.' You made your way closer to Cell, and his eyes simply traveled with your movement.

"Did you hear a word I said?" You asked, looking mildly annoyed. He'd been doing this often, since he had gotten his perfect form. You felt disrespected, at this point. It almost hurt your feelings.

Cell looked down at you, slowly shaking his head. "No." He wasn't going to lie about it. He found what you had to say important, but his mind wandered when you spoke. Your voice was very nice to listen to, according to him.

You grimaced at his bluntness. You sighed. "Had a feeling. Are you okay?"

"Perfect." He answered, having yet to shift his position. Cell once again scanned you over. You seemed... upset, now. 'Even when feeling those ugly feelings, you look... impeccable. You are impeccable.' He reached out, with the hand that had been resting on his thigh, and brushed his fingertips against the top of your head.

You were a little caught off guard by his action. You stepped back a little, and he frowned slightly. "Cell, if you want to host the tournament, I think that we should be getting all of the loopholes in the rules fixed, and that we should be taking care of anything last minute. They're desperate to beat you. I want to see you succeed, and I'd like it to be seamless. If they have more little footholds, then it won't be." You crossed your arms across your chest as you spoke, frowning a little.

You'd been with Cell since the true beginning. You worked hard to help, and didn't expect a thank you. You weren't exactly an android, or even associated with the Red Ribbon Army. No, instead, you were merely someone with a penchant for power and destruction. You held the ability to see into futures, and you saw a future with the android in front of you obliterating those who opposed him.

And while you saw that future, you also saw a future with the two androids that Cell had absorbed ruling everything. You didn't care for that one. There was too much resistance. Even if they managed to kill most of it. You could tell that wouldn't last. So, Cell was your choice, and you had made your way to where he was. You decided to alter the future to your hopes, and you had the utmost faith in Cell, if nothing else.

You didn't want anything to go wrong, now. You'd be crushed if it did. Your choosing of fate would be all in vain, if it did. Yet, Cell wasn't entirely aware of your reasoning. He didn't know how much this meant to you. You had yet to tell him, and you weren't sure if you wanted to. But, you hadn't banked upon how he's treating you currently. He seemed just a little more spacey than usual, and while carefree, he always seemed to be in his head. You weren't exactly fond of such a thing. It worried you.

Cell had actually been listening, that second time you spoke. He could tell that you simplified it for him. 'They pulled away. Hm, must've been something they were feeling. Found me distracting, or something.' He brushed off your actions, and focused on responding to your words.