Gogeta and Vegito: Russian Roulette

Canon is and always will be merely a suggestion to me- Art is mine ✨

GN! Reader!

WARNING! This will be a very dark chapter. I would like to point out that there are some very sensitive topics here, like... offing one's self, so, if that's not something youd want to read, PLEASE don't read this chapter.

---------------

You sat on the wooden stool, enshrouded in darkness. The house creaked around you, and you let out a soft, shuddering breath. Months. You'd been fleeing for months now. Two deranged men were after you, obsessed with you. They wouldn't take no, and you were forced to flee. You couldn't fight them, no matter how much you tried. They were disgustingly strong.

You squeezed your eyes closed, sighing softly. You looked down at your phone, which laid in your hand. It was lifeless. 'Ah, I have to charge this as soon as I can. My family, my friends, they're so scared for me. They don't even know where I am. I'm fucking miles from home, in some random house, and by myself. As long as those stupid assholes don't know where I am, that's all that matters.'

You then gently patted your side, which held your revolver. It was what you'd been using to defend yourself from the many criminals that flooded the areas you'd been to. You found yourself in many, many dangerous areas, simply because you didn't trust yourself to be in a safe position without compromising your position to those who hunted you down.

You then stood up, moving silently. You could hear the rain slamming against the building, and you took a slight comfort in it. Your hands brushed across the peeling lilac walls, and you sighed. "I can't believe this is what I've been reduced to..." And as you continued towards the kitchen, you heard a thump by the front door. You jolted. Hard. Sucking in a breath, you whipped around.

Another bang. Your hand whipped to your gun, and you waited, eyes wide. You were ready to fight. You stared at the door, watching as a shadow crossed by outside of it. You could feel your heartbeat picking up and the blood pounding in your ears. You slowly grasped onto the gun now, and as soon as your fingers wrapped around it, the door crashed to the ground, shattered.

You jumped, taking out the gun at high speeds. Your eyes narrowed, and you held it out. Then your heart stopped, and stomach dropped. It was them. They were here. The two deranged beings. They had once again found you.

Gogeta stepped forward first, face without a smile. He was now fully in the living room, his electric blue eyes trained on you. "Took us long enough."

Vegito stood by his side, both crossing their arms over their chest. A slight smirk curled upon his lips, he looked at you as well. "It did. But, you knew we would find you eventually, (Y/n). You're pretty smart, after all."

Both of their beings glowed faintly, illuminating the dark room. Your hair stood on end as the two stared at you, and you could feel your heartbeat beginning to slam in your ears. Panic began to set in. You hadn't expected this, not at all. You held up the gun, aiming it in their directions. Before realizing. 'Bullets do nothing to people who can fight gods.'

You sucked in a shuddering breath, lowering the revolver. 'You have one bullet left, (Y/n). What're you gonna use it on?' You could feel your hands trembling more, and your eyes remained wide and almost unblinking.

"Cat got your tongue, there?" Gogeta spoke now, raising a brow. Neither of the saiyans seemed bothered. And that just chilled you more. This was so casual, so easy for them. They didn't care. They felt as if they were going to win.

"Guess so. Look at em. They're terrified of us. Wonder why." Vegito then chuckled softly, an almost sadistic act. Gogeta hummed, a small smirk appearing on his face.