Goku: Creator

Vegeta's sister, Goddess of Creation reader.

-------

You decided to pay your dear brother a visit, on his quaint little planet. You didn't make this planet, but you were happy to check it out. You were more interested in how Vegeta was doing, though. He was quite the firecracker.

You made your way there, the speed in which you used being immense. You could recognize Vegeta's energy signature from anywhere. But, you also noticed another stronger energy, right by him. You hummed quietly, and made your way to there. Your (h/c) locks moved just slightly, not messing up from your hairstyle. You stood tall in posture, and quickly spotted Vegeta. "Vegeta!" You called out, waving to him. A warm smile encompassed your face as you waved.

Goku watched as Vegeta whipped around. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He sounded confused, and surprisingly pleased. That immediately confused Goku, too. He looked over to you, and he couldn't look away. 'Woah, I didn't know Vegeta knew such beautiful people. And that power level, she's practically radiating ki! Wow! Woah, she has a nice face. And hair. And clothes. And-' Goku's thoughts were interrupted by Vegeta snapping his fingers in his face.

"Kakarot, you dimwit, I'm trying to introduce you to my sister. Stop staring at her like that, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." Vegeta's words were harsh now, and Goku quickly jumped back. He giggled, albeit a bit nervously.

"Sorry, Vegeta." He rubbed the back of his neck, closing his eyes. He then opened them, and gave you the friendliest smile he could. "Hi! My name's Goku!"

You watched this interaction with intrigue. The way that Goku had stared at you was new, in a sense. Oftentimes, it was either fear, not looking at you at all, or looking at you like you were the messiah. He simply looked at you with some form of adoration. It was funny.

"Nice to meet you, Goku. My name is (Y/n). I'm Vegeta's sister, and the goddess of creation." You spoke articulately, and gave him a small smile in return. "Nice to know that Vegeta has made friends." You looked to your brother, who's arms were crossed tightly over his chest.

"Yeah, yeah. Just because I don't need friends doesn't mean I can't make them." He scoffed, and you walked over to ruffle the top of his head.

"Just teasin you, grumpy pants." He pushed your hand away, with a huff, and narrowed his eyes at you. "So salty," you teased him more, with a lighthearted giggle.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. He regarded you with far more respect than he did just about anyone else, because you were his only family member that he didn't have to add, plus your status as a goddess. He took you seriously.

After this, you returned your gaze to Goku. He was once again, gazing at you. When you made eye contact with him, his already bright expression practically glowed. He gave you a wave, and you chuckled and gave one back. He seemed to have a childish demeanor, and you thought that was adorable.

You heard some crashing behind you, and turned. A purple haired boy flew by you, skidding to a stop. A mini Goku looking kid came crashing after him. The two gawked up at you, so you gave them a little wave. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Trunks! And that's my best friend, Goten!" The purple haired boy, now known as Trunks, informed you. "Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/n). Vegeta's sister, goddess of creation." You found your titles comical to announce more than once.

"Oh! You're my... aunt? Holy crap, my aunt is a goddess! Ha, look at that, Goten!"

"That's so cool!" Goten cried, balling up his little fists. The two children looked up at you with such glee, it caught you off guard. You clasped your hands together as they began to bombard you with questions. "Can you make new animals?" "Plants?" "Worlds?" "Can you clone people?" "Can you blow things up?" "Do you have a boyfriend?"