Vegito: Demise

(A friend helped me with some concepts for this, so yayyyyy friend ♡)

Gn! Reader!

FOLLOWING VEGITO (is more on the gorey side. Not bad, though)

-----------

His footsteps were quiet against the ground, the world silent around him. Vegito chuckled softly. "I'll get you. Don't worry. I'll get you." He had just exited your empty house. It appeared as if you knew he was coming. He had been vying after you for a while now.

Watching, waiting. He knew he would have his chance to get you, and you would love him. One way or another. He just had to find you first, now. And so, he would. He wasn't sure where you had ran off, but he was sure that he could find you. After all, he knew everything about you. He's been observing you for a couple months, now.

You were close with some of the people he was aware of. It made it easier for him. He knew the people who you would be most likely to run to, to hide from him. Gohan and Videl, first of all. They were strong, and lived together. You probably thought they'd be able to actually protect you. Vegito knew that was not the case.

The fused Saiyan decided to take the leisure way there, feeling for your energy. You had likely hidden it from him. He chuckled, feeling the air blow past his skin. The potara earrings jingled quietly as he blasted off the ground, leaving an enormous crater behind. He shot off through the sky, cutting through the clouds in the evening sky.

As he flew, he crossed his arms over his chest. 'Won't take long. You can't hide from someone like me. I don't know who told you that you could. Once I have you in my arms, you're going to be swept off your feet.' He chuckled again, and did some spins in the air as he flew. He closed his eyes as he flew, pinpointing where the three energies were. His eyes snapped open, and he barreled towards their abode.

He landed on the ground almost silently, and stalked towards the door. The house had two visible lights on, and everything seemed quiet. 'Not for long~' He grabbed the door handle, and snapped it off. He then pushed the door open, and began looking around. He saw nothing as he walked in, so he continued forward.

He then heard some shuffling to his right, so he whipped to that side. He was met with Gohan, who looked beyond panicked. "D-dad, Vegeta! Ve...gito? What a pleasant... surprise!" He stuttered out, and quickly cleared his throat. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm neither of them, so get that right. But, I believe you have someone that I'm looking for? Or you know where they are?" Vegito's voice was crisp and strong, and Gohan took a step back. He could see the malice in his eyes, and it unsettled him. After all, he knew that this was from his father and Vegeta. Though, the latter seemed to be more in control, in terms of personality.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Gohan managed to keep his voice from trembling. Vegito raised an eyebrow.

"That so?" He didn't smirk, but walked a bit closer to Gohan.

"Yes. I don't even know who you're talking about." Gohan noticed that he was pinned. There was nothing but wall behind him. He felt chills go up and down his back, viciously.

Vegito grinned. "Wrong answer, boy." His eyes flashed dangerously as he shot forward, grabbing Gohan by his hair. The half-saiyan attempted to jerk back, but Vegito didn't let him. "Last chance. Tell me where (Y/n) is, or die."

Gohan felt his blood run cold. The tone of his voice was ruthless. He then realized, this truly was neither of the two Saiyans he knew. They had changed. They were insane, and he was at the mercy of their combined power and madness. But, he knew well that he couldn't let his dear friend be hurt, no matter what. So, he spoke as confident as he could, his voice shaking slightly, nonetheless.