{her parents}

Young y/n age of thirteen got ready for bed and went to tell her parents goodnight, little did she know it would be actually be a "goodbye"

I put on my f/c night gown and went to say goodnight to my parents, I get test answers in the morning and dad is going to pick me up to get ice cream afterwards! I'm so excited!

I walked into my parents room and my mother planted a kiss on my forehead.

"goodnight sweet heart."

She yawned in a tired state.

"Night mom! Night dad!" I say and smile softly while heading back into my room.

I fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm so stoked for tomorrow!

____________________________________________

"I got a c+.." I showed my freind y/f/n

(your freinds name)

"That's not... So bad?" She shrugged with a weird expression on their face.

"Where's your dad, you cant just stay here!"

I shrugged and started to slowly walk.

"I can walk, if my dad forgot that's fine!" I smiled back to them and kept walking, pulling down my shorts.

_____________________________________________

"MOM, DAD, I'M HOME!" I snickered, but I slowly stopped as I realized one crucial detail.

A group of police was in the house.

"What's going on?" I ask but get no response, only a look from a older cop.

"I'm sorry to inform you, your parents are dead."

Tears pricked in my eyes.

"Y-your joking right?!" I ask with a tear rolling down my cheek

I was handed a notebook and a hurriedly backed bag.

"Your mother had enough time to write a note to you.. -" he looked down at the Note and paused "y/n?" He said in a confused tone.

I nod, tears now flowing down my face.

I looked at the note.

"The police will take you to your new home, stay strong y/n. Time is running thin, I love you. I packed your bags".

The note was covered in blood stains.

I glanced down, a white notebook with the words 'life note' engraved in black on the front.

_____________________________________________

In the blink of an eye I was in a car with a man named Roger...