{18} 🍋

(THE SONG IS A GOOD WAY TO DESCRIBE THIS CHAPTER)

y/n l/n lived her life with the yagamis, growing up with kira wasn't easy, and it did have its ups and downs....

she feared that her feelings would get in the way of her being Ikigai... it all happened the night of her birthday.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
                       LEMON WARNING
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

(THIRD PERSON POV REMAINS)

light pulled y/n over to his desk, showing her all the names he'd wrote down.

"every time the notebook gets more and more names written in it, it makes you happier doesn't it?"

he asked you with a sadistic smile, light had developed twisted feelings for you, he wanted to protect and care for you.

he wanted to be there for you..

he grabbed your waist and pulled you in, he leaned his face into the crook of your neck.

"be the goddess and savior we deserve... please... I've waited for you."

you stayed silent, processing what he was doing.

his hot breath his your neck, it sent chills down your spine and made butterfly's form in your stomach, they're making you nauseous.... the thought of kira making you happy was sickening to you.

although... maybe if you just see him as 'light-kun' it would be... okay?

you were kind of ironically pissed off at yourself, the guy you swore to be your enemy... was leaving kisses on your neck.

he looked into your eyes and started to slip off your shirt, he starred at your bra, his slender fingers running down to take off your skirt too.

he left you in nothing but a black bra and black lace panties.

he began to make out with you as he pushed you onto his bed, he grabbed your thigh and ran his fingers along it,  getting closer to your underwear each time.

he slightly ran his fingers across your underwear, it was no surprise to him that you were already wet, and didn't need prep, although just to make sure you were safe, he asked.

you didn't need prep but he still used lube that was in his desk.

he aligned himself with you and slowly pushed his length in.

at first it was painful, but after a while this feeling turned into twisted pleasure.

when he heard you moaning he slowly started to trust.

he went slow, careful and deep.

perfect for your first time...

he would go faster with every little whimper you made.

it was sort of surprising to you he had a whimper kink.

soon after he pulled out and came onto your stomach.

which lead to you having to get a shower...