{autumn}

We stood outside around the playground, the crisp autumn air hitting against my thighs.

A white haired male pushed past the blonde.

"I heard there was a new orphan, I didn't actually believe it." The boy had a puzzled look on his face.

"Why are you wearing shorts in autumn.?" He asked me looking down at my thighs,  I feel the blond male wrap his hoodie around my waist.

(THIRD)

"Mello, you've only known her for a day."  Matt mouthed to Mello without y/n's notice, for she was too caught up in nears gaze.

Y/n looks at the white haired near, something about her attracted the white haired boys attention.

"Why so protective Mello? If I were to make a hypothesis I'd say.." Nears voice turned into a mouthing of words.

"You'll end up loving her" near mouthed it to be discrete.

(FIRST)

His name reminds me of a Marshmello...

My cheeks heat up and in an instant I'm no longer shivering.

"You stopped shivering, how'd you do that?" The white haired male asked me, even though I was sure he already knew.

He had a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Hmm.." I pause and I heard a familiar voice.

I look over to see y/f/n in a coat, skirt, and tights, along with our schools knee socks.

"DOES MY BURNING LOVE KEEP YOU WARM WIFEY?" she dramatically poses.

"OF COURSE IT DOES!" I ran over to her and jumped into her arms,  causing her to stumble.

"GET OFF ME YOUR FAT BOOTY IS TOO HEAVY-" I wheezed as we both fell into a pile of leaves.
_____________________________________________

"I came by with some things I managed to find in your house... From.. Yknow." She gave a softened tone while the males behind me just watched.

She pulled out her backpack and handed me  an earring set, silver and gold.. My mom wore these to fancy meetings..

She then grabbed a busted watch, one my dad used to wear whenever we had to be somewhere for more then thirty minutes.

She then pulled out something else.. I turned to the males to hide it from them.

"What does she have?." Matt asked with a confused look.

"Nothing!-" she pulled me back and showed them a camera with things of us at the mall.

"STOP- !" I fell on my ass.

She showed them pictures of us playing at an arcade, buying stuff at game stop.

She stopped at one and smirked, showing a video of us at victoria Secret.
_____________________________________________
(The video)

"If my tits are real I'm a God!" Y/n said while her bestie bursted out laughing.

"A cup, b cup, any cup for me to suck-" y/n did a heart with her hands.

"THIS WHORE WENT INTO THE ROOM TO GET FITTED INTO A BRA-" the camera points at y/n

"I SEE MY HOE WITH NO TITTIES-" y/f/n did a spanking motion.

"PACK IT UP OR ILL SMACK YOU SILLY-" y/f/n did the lip bite at what y/n said.

_____________________________________________
(THIRD)

mello blushed at the video and starred right at y/ns chest.

"Fuck.." He says under his breath as he bites his lip.

"F boy that you?" Y/f/n said.

Y/n laughed, making her chest bounce a bit.

"I've gotta get going, although I'd love to stay and talk to you y/n, I've got a test in math tomorrow." She sighed and ran back inside in a hurry.