{matt}

I look at my clothes and see which I should wear.

I felt lazy so I went with the third one

(The hoodie chocker fishnets and jacket)

I put some black short gym shorts for girls.

I then hear a knock at the door.

"Come in..!" I say in a tone only loud enough whoever was at the door could hear.

"Come with me."  Roger states as he makes me follow him down the hallway to a different bedroom.

He knocked on the door as I hear a thud.

"Yeah?!" A familiar brunette yelled out.

"Can I come in?!" Roger asked in a loud tone.

The door opened and the blonde male stared at me then Roger.

"You two will each spend ONE day with y/n separately since you thought it was funny to be such delinquents yesterday!" He scoffed.

"I-i didn't agree to this" I look up to Roger shakily as he just pushed me inside the room.

I sat on the floor at the blonde males feet watching his face change from a pale to a light pink when I stared up at him.

I turned my head to the brunette who was screaming at the pc because he was playing a game.

"Are you playing... Minecraft?" I ask him and look up while snickering contemplating smacking the back of his neck.

The blonde looked around and started to move things around in the room.

"Dude what're you doing? you never clean." The brunette said.

"I know Matt, I'm making room for her." He gestured to me.

"That's a nice name.." I smile and he looked at me in shock, he then looked at the blonde.

He smirked slowly at the blonde and then back to me.

"Sooo.. You like it?" He smirked at me.

(3rd person)

Mello pulled y/n closer without Matt or y/n realizing it.

(Back to you)

I looked straight into the eyes of Matt.

"I take it back, y/n's a way cooler name then 'Matt' " I stuck out my tongue.

"Anyway, could we go do something that doesn't revolve in sitting on your dirty ass floor?" The guys look at me in shock.

"You said 'ass'! I didn't know you had that in you!" Matt stated.

"And I didn't know your dick didn't match your balls" I gave him the bird, and rolled my eyes when he gave a fake look of rejection.

"Let's.. Go outside." The blonde commented

I nodded, and was the first to get up.