{normal teen things}

(THIS IS A PERIOD COMFORT CHAPTER, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS IS A WEEK AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU GET UR FIRST PERIOD)

(A/n, yes I'm aware some girls get theirs at a younger age, although it all depends on dieting)

(Flash back in a dream)

"When the time comes.... I shall fake my death." L said to me.

My blood boiled, he would be putting everyone in a bad position by doing that.

(End of dream)

My body felt oddly cold...

I got up, my stomach had a horrible pain, when I got up I realized there was blood on my bed sheets....

"Am I dying?" I thought to myself.

I immediately called Roger to the room in a panic to tell him what happened.

"Oh..." He said in realization... Of what?

"It's normal a teen girl thing, I'll get some cleaners to replace your bed sheets, and one of the older girls will tell you what to do." He stated.

He calls an older girl to your room.

She takes me to the bathroom and shows me how to put on... A pad?

It felt weird... And my stomach still hurt, the painkillers hadn't kicked in yet.

After all that all I wanted to do was talk to someone, so I went over to Matt's room.

"Hey Mello... Hey matt." I say in a groggy and clearly upset voice.

"What's wrong y/n?" I saw Mello take a bite of chocolate.

"... Normal teen girl thing?" I answered confused, they looked at each other and Matt started laughing and hitting his first on the carpet out of laughter.

"OHHH-" he clutched his stomach while laughing.

"You done yet?" I say obviously angry.

I sit down next to Mello and I clutched my stomach from pain.

"Open your mouth." Mello said, not even asking.

"Wha-" he made me open my mouth  and he stuck a bit of chocolate in.

"Bite." He said, again not even asking.

When I didn't do it, he put a finger on my chin making me take a bite.

"Good, you might feel better soon, eat some more." He said but paused.

"But for now.." He laid his head on my lower stomach.

"Does that feel better?" He asked and I simply nodded, the pressure from his head felt better..

N burst into the room with snacks in hand.

"I came as soon as I got notice,  don't think this means I care about you though.."  He looked me dead in the eyes... and smiled softly... A look I hadn't seen from him.

We all watched a movie... I'd never seen n and Mello get along..