{kiss of life} 🍋

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING N!PPLES AND SUBMISSIVE LIGHT SHIT WILL BE MENTIONED.

the next few days with light were.... awkward for me.

he would always smirk at me whenever given the chance, I thought we were enemies...

I did still want to see ryuk, so I walked my way into his room to see him writing down names and ryuk just chilling on lights bed.

"ryu, catch."  I threw an apple at ryuk and he caught it in his mouth, eating it in one bite.

light glanced at me with a devious smirk tugged at his lips, I just know he'll cause trouble.

he opened the drawer he hides the notebook in, mine just looks like a seemingly innocent gift from my dead parents.

nothing off here!

he pulled me in by the collar of my shirt, shooing ryuk away.

(third person)

you were pulled in by the collar of your f/c shirt by the grubby hands of light yagami.

his lips entangled in yours, making the kiss all more enjoyable for him.

he's sadistic and will manipulate people that he loves, all just to get his way.

although... today was different.

the kiss was soft, sweet, and not full of lust.

he mumbled something while leaning his face into your neck.

"what'd you say?" you asked him, instead of being big bad kira today... he was shy and kind of sweet, light yagami.

".. I said, is it alright if I stay like this for a bit.." he said, secretly hiding the pink hue on his cheeks by planting his face into your neck.

his white school shirt along with his tie.....

is it wrong... for you to want to take control of his vulnerability and... dare you say.. be his Dom?

you traced you fingers on his tie, when he saw he say up to face you, you still sitting on his lap.

he eyed your behavior.

he kind of liked the submissive role, although he prefers Dom.. maybe just this once..-

you kissed his lips, the kiss being full of lust and need.

you then brought your lips down to his neck tracing kisses all on it.

small groans were heard from light, he bit his lip to suppress them, which wasn't pleasing to you.

you bit down on a spot, he whimpered in a feminine way, although that didn't bother you.

"be a good boy and let me hear your voice, tell me what you want."

for once you were the one with the devilish smirk tugging at the corner of your mouth.

"g-goddess.. I want you..~" he said in a needy tone, which made you all the more wanting to give yourself to him.

you took off his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt.

you grazed him and he whimpered as your hands got close to his n!pples, he's never touched them in that sense before so of course they're sensitive, especially when he's horny.

you didn't want to overstimulate light, so you simply took off his pants and underwear.

leaving him bare for you to see.

he was laying on his back so when you started to ride him it was expected.

he groaned and tried to suppress his moans but your little message to him was set on loop.

when he sounded like he was close you got off and let him finish.