{minecraft and thoughts}

As I walked by to Mello and Matt's room I was stopped by Roger... I turned over to see him smiling slightly.

"Miss y/n, a guest will be coming to see you on your coming of age birthday." He said saying that like it was a big deal.

I had no clue who would be coming to see me, and why? Why me?

For whatever reason, i felt weird, as if it was a good thing someone was coming to visit.

I put on the act of a soft smile and nod,  and then point at Matt's room as he let's me go understanding I want to talk to them.

I knock on Mello door first but I got no answer, I asked moriko if she sees him inside, she phased her head through and simply said...

"It's best for you to knock on Matt's door... -"

She had a straight face on, and we walked over to Matt's door.

I knocked and got and answer right away...

The door swung open and I saw matt, playing Minecraft and feeding a doggo.

I smile to myself and think of what I'll do as ikigai, as a savior or the reason of the cops being, I should be treated like one.

Although I'm not a God, I'm aware of that fact.

I won't say I am, because I'm not.

Although I do have enough brain cells to say that I'm doing these cops a favor, or at least something right for them anyway.

None of the cops have died so far, although criminals continue to die world wide..

I believe even if I tried to write down criminals names Kira would be faster, he has more then one person, and I never thought to ask if the life note had a duplicate.

If so... Maybe y/f/n would write names....

No. That's too risky, im not going to chance that.

So... Ikigai might just have to protect the cops for now.

I shall protect whatever happens to come my way, infact, I've decided to try and write down a name of every person I think that Kira would try and go after.

That isn't a criminal of course.

Kira would have been a great god, if he had considered the fact that he's no longer a savior, or hero?

He's a killer now, he killed people who were wrongly accused and people who didn't do anything wrong at all!

People who dare even get in his way die! I'll find you Kira and when I do... I'LL STOP YOUR CHARADE!