2

2| Uncle Hoonie

Jungwon strapped in a half awake Beomsoo to the car seat before getting in the passenger side of the car.

"Well don't you look like a big ray of sunshine." Sunghoon teased his closest friend.

"Shush. Let him and me sleep." Jungwon closed his eyes, hoping to get more sleep on the car ride to the preschool.

"Yes, your majesty."

After a slap on the arm, Sunghoon started the drive.

Twenty minutes later, Sunghoon was shaking Jungwon awake.

"I'm going, I'm going." Jungwon took a second to wake up.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon reached over and tickled Beomsoo's stomach, successfully waking him up.

"Bad uncle Hoonie!" Beomsoo giggled as tried to get away from the menacing hands but his car seat didn't allow him to.

"If you make him pee, you're going to be the one to help him change his clothes." Jungwon unstrapped Beomsoo and gathered his stuff before taking him to his class while Sunghoon waited in the car.

"Okay, we're good." Jungwon entered the car, buckling himself in.

The ride to Jungwon's work was short since it was only a few blocks away from the preschool.

"After Beomie gets out at twelve, can you watch him at the house until you have to pick me up?" The younger of the two said as he got out of the car.

"You have a car, you know?"

"Hey, come on. Haven't I been a good friend?" Jungwon used his puppy eyes even though he knew Sunghoon was joking.

"Yeah, a good friend that married my brother." Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Jungwon lunged across the passenger seat to hit Sunghoon.

"I'm kidding! You know I don't mind you and Jay, otherwise I would have objected."

Jungwon scoffed, "Anyways, you'll be here to pick me up WITH Beomsoo?"

"I forgot him one time! Plus, he was sleeping!"

"Yeah, yeah. See you at three." Jungwon shut the door, heading to his office building.

_______

"No, I can't leave you home alone. Your papa would kill me."

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Beomsoo cried on his bedroom floor, he was having a good time coloring when Sunghoon had informed him they had to leave to pick up Jungwon.

"Too bad kiddo." Sunghoon quickly picked up the thrashing child.

"NOOO!" Beomsoo still cried as Sunghoon strapped him into his car seat.

"We'll be back before you know it." He tried to console his nephew but it was obvious he wasn't having any of it.

He sighed, seeing that now Beomsoo was giving him the silent treatment. With a heavy heart, Sunghoon drove to Jungwon's work.

"See, we're here already." Sunghoon pulled up to the building.

He thought he was being still being ignored, but when he looked back, he saw Beomsoo was asleep.

"Hey." Jungwon puffed out a breath as he closed the car door.

"Shush, the prince is sleeping."

Jungwon laughed, smiling fondly at Beomsoo, but soon his smile fell as his mind started rambling.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sunghoon noticed the other's shifted mood.

"I don't want to talk about it around him." Respecting his friend's decision, Sunghoon let him be, but he knew they'd eventually talk about it.

*******

End of chapter 2

*******

Kind of edited