15

15| Double Trouble

Jay and Jungwon were in the car.

Jay drove them home.

It was a silent drive.

Sunghoon had texted Jungwon that Jay knew of the pregnancy and that he would be waiting with Beomsoo at his place.

They entered the house. Jay took a look at his husband. If he hadn't just found out about the pregnancy, he would have known now.

Jungwon noticed Jay's stare.

"The 'pop' happened." Jungwon smiled to himself as he held the bottom of his bulging stomach. It was a little bigger than when they were in New York but now, it couldn't go unnoticed. Only if he was wearing baggy clothes.

Jay nodded in understanding. He remembered from Jungwon's first pregnancy. The pop was when the body started to make room for the baby, inducing it to make a round shape of the womb.

Jungwon stayed quiet but eventually spoke, knowing that Jay was probably still processing everything. "I'm sorry for not telling you."

"Were you ever going to tell me?" Jay took a seat next to him on the couch.

"Jay, of course I was. How can you ask that?"

"Well, what am I supposed to think? I don't even know how far along you are or anything."

"I was going to tell you. I swear. I just...didn't know how..." Jungwon felt shitty. He felt like crying.

"Because of our situation?" Jay asked softly.

"Yeah." Jungwon let out a sniffle. Jay scooted closer to the latter, he began to rub his husband's back.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry. Jungwon, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm so sorry we're like this." Jay kissed Jungwon's forehead.

Jungwon wiped his eyes and looked at Jay, "Twelve weeks."

Jay was confused.

"I'm twelve weeks along." Jungwon stated.

Jay smiled and placed his hand on the younger's stomach. The bump was the same size as his hand.

"I need to show you something." Jungwon reached into the bag that the hospital gave him after his appointment.

It was an ultrasound, the very first one of this new addition. Jay felt tears prick his eyes as he held the picture.

"Wait....there's two." Jay pointed at both blobs in the photo.

Jungwon smiled, "You always said you wanted to give me twins."

Jungwon had just found out during the appointment.

Jay looked at Jungwon and then at the picture. Euphoria filled his body as he hugged the younger, tears finally spilling out of his eyes. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jungwon giggled as Jay repeatedly pecked the dimple on his cheek.

Jay pulled back, suddenly cautious, "Where...where does this leave us?"

Jungwon turned serious, wiping away his tears again before speaking, "I don't want these babies or Beomsoo to grow up in a fractured family. So we're both going to make this work, if not for us, then for our kids, cause we're not just affecting each other."

Jay nodded and kissed Jungwon's dimple again.

"So does this mean that you and Beomsoo are moving back in?" Jay smiled, bringing Jungwon closer to his body, his arms wrapped around the younger's waist.

"Yes." After smiling again, Jungwon drew Jay closer with his hands, reducing the space between them.

*******

End of chapter 15

*******

Kind of edited