12

12| Known

It was a long week for Jungwon, the travel from the trip wore him out, and now a piercing pain woke him up from his nap.

The clock read: 10:30AM

As Sunghoon rushed into Jungwon's room.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon panicked. Jungwon was holding his stomach as he groaned.

"Take me to the hospital." Jungwon said quickly, still holding onto his stomach.

He tried standing on his own but Sunghoon had to help him, picking him up and rushing to the car.

Sunghoon drove fast, he was probably going to receive a few speeding tickets in the mail.

The pain was lessened by the time they got to the hospital, Jungwon could walk himself in.

They took him in quickly after he informed them of his pregnancy.

"Call Jay." Was the last thing Jungwon said to Sunghoon before the staff wheeled him away.

Jay was there in less than fifteen minutes.

"Sunghoon!" Jay called out as he ran into the waiting room.

"Where is he? Is he okay? What happened?" Jay rushed out.

"Jay, calm down, breathe." Sunghoon placed his hands on his brother's shoulders.

Jay huffed out a breath, thoughts still running wild.

"Excuse me? Are either of you family members of Yang Jungwon?" A nurse asked from behind them.

Jay pulled away from his brother, quickly heading to the nurse.

"Jay, wait-" Sunghoon said, reaching his hand out but closing it when he realized it was too late.

"Is he okay?" Panic was still evident in Jay's voice.

"He's okay. He was experiencing major stretching in the uterus. The appointment he had scheduled with the obstetrician for later today has been moved up, the doctor is with him now." The nurse smiled and walked away to another family.

'Uterus stretching? Appointment with the obstetrician?' Jay questioned everything for a second, and suddenly he felt like the dumbest person in the world.

How could he have not noticed everything? That Jungwon was glowing. That he was eating foods he didn't usually eat. How did he not notice Jungwon was pregnant?

"He's...pregnant." Jay's emotions were all over the place. He was ecstatic, the love of his life was carrying his child, again. Beomsoo was going to have a sibling.

But he wouldn't have known if Jungwon didn't end up in the hospital. Things were going good for them. Why didn't Jungwon tell him?

The eldest Park turned to the youngest.

"You don't look so surprised." Jays feelings turned to anger, now realizing that his brother knew all along.

"Jay, listen-" Sunghoon knew the emotions that were going through his brother's head.

"How long? How long have you known?!" Jay raised his voice.

"Calm down." Sunghoon tried to defuse the situation before they brought more attention to themselves.

Jay stormed out to the parking lot, leaving his brother to chase after him.

*******

End of chapter 12

*******

Kind of edited