11

❗️NOT EDITED❗️

11| Rest

Beomsoo jumped excitedly as he viewed the water. Jay was at his meeting while Jungwon and Beomsoo enjoyed the hotel pool.

Jungwon spent thirty minutes helping Beomsoo brush up on his swimming skills before heading back over to the ledge of the pool.

Jay entered the pool area, dressed in swim trunks and signaling Beomsoo, who was swimming into front of Jungwon, not to say anything.

A giggle escaped from Beomsoo.

"What are you laughing at bun-" Jungwon wasn't able to finish his question; Jay jumped in the middle of the pool before he could finish.

As much as Jungwon was annoyed with the other's previous actions, his annoyance washed away when Jay emerged from the water.

Jay moved his now wet hair out of his face as water cascaded down his flat-toned stomach.

'Not now hormones', Jungwon thought.

And suddenly, he remembered that his baby bump had developed. It wasn't a huge bump, but it was there.

He has yet to tell Jay. Panicked, he quickly used Beomsoo to shelter his stomach.

"Hey buddy." Jay smiled, taking Beomsoo from Jungwon.

Panicking again, Jungwon hopped back into the pool. When he resurfaced, Jay and him made eye contact. Jay smiling down at the younger, completely oblivious to Jungwon's stress.

Beomsoo splashed his parents, causing them to look away from each other.

They spent the rest of the afternoon swimming around. Jungwon stayed in the water until he could cover himself with a towel.

_______

Jungwon got out of the shower, drying himself off and putting on his pants. He stopped before putting on his shirt.

He viewed his bump in the mirror. It was definitely a small one. He smiled rubbing his belly before continuing to get dressed.

"Beomsoo, you better be ready." Jungwon's voice held a stern tone.

Beomsoo had put up a fight about getting dressed for their flight. Jay said he'd help with him as Jungwon got ready.

"I am, papa." Beomsoo answered, though he was still struggling with his shoes since Jay was putting on his own.

Jungwon smiled and knelt down in front of Beomsoo, helping with his shoes. He was still pouting, causing Jungwon to boop his nose.

"Let's go." Jungwon smiled. He held onto Beomsoo's hand before attempting to grab the suitcase but Jay beat him to it.

Jay smiled at Jungwon's playful glare. He leaned down, placing a kiss on the younger's nose. He opened the door for his family, ushering them out quickly so they didn't miss their flight.

_______

"I'll see you soon, okay buddy?" Jay ruffled Beomsoo's head as his little one fell asleep.

"Okay." Beomsoo mumbled, turning on his side to sleep.

Jay met Jungwon at the door.

"Thank you for coming with me." Jay wrapped an arm around Jungwon, brushing the hair out of Jungwon's eyes with his other hand.

Jungwon hummed, laying his chin on Jay's shoulder.

"Tired?" Jay asked.

"Yes, very. I plan on going to bed soon." Jungwon pulled away as he answered, closing his eyes from the exhaustion of traveling.

He opened them again when Jay's lips touched his. He closed his eyes, leaning more into the kiss.

"Rest well." Jay said, pulling away.

Jungwon's eyes fluttered open, "I will."

*******

End of chapter 11

*******

Who's your Enhypen bias?