16

❗️NOT EDITED❗️

16| A and B

"You should tell him." Jay said as he stood next to Sunghoon on the younger's porch.

They hadn't had their heart to heart yet but they were okay. Well okay enough to help Jungwon move his stuff.

Both brothers made Jungwon stay home with Beomsoo while they moved his things. They left Beomsoo's bedroom the same, only packing up a few toys and stuffed animals.

"What?" Sunghoon turned towards his brother.

"You should tell Jungwon about how you feel."

Sunghoon took a moment before he responded, "Felt. I love him, but not like that. Not anymore."

"Still, he'd want to know. We both know that. But then again, it's just an idea. Don't be late to the barbecue." Jay patted his shoulder before heading back to his car, heading home.

Beomsoo was taking a nap in his room while Jungwon was sitting on the kitchen counter, waiting for the water he put to boil to start boiling.

He heard Jay open the front door and began to get off the counter, causing Jay to run up to him, keeping him on the counter.

"Woah, be careful." Jay lightly scolded, he held the sides of Jungwon's waist.

Jungwon proceeded to get down again.

"Jungwon." Jay pouted. Jungwon rolled his eyes and kissed the pout.

"I'm getting off the counter, not jumping off a ledge."

"Please be more careful." Jay requested.

Jungwon smiled to himself. This was all too similar. He remembered Jay's protectiveness from when Beomsoo was on the way.

Jay was already naturally protective of Jungwon but when the younger is pregnant, it's like his protectiveness is times ten.

"Hello to you too." Jungwon kissed his husband again.

"Hi, Wonnie." Jay smiled before kneeling down in front of Jungwon, eye level with his children.

"And hello to you, small people." Jay caressed both sides of the ravenette's stomach. He lifted up the fabric, pressing his ear against the skin.

He heard slight movement from both sides.

"Which baby is on which side?" Jay asked, still holding each side.

Jungwon thought back to his appointment before pointing to the right side of his stomach, "This is baby A, they're probably going to be the first one out." He said and then pointed to his left side, "This is baby B. They're a little smaller than baby A."

Jay hummed, kissing both sides, "A, don't eat B, okay?" Jay joked and received a smack on the head from Jungwon.

"Don't say shit like that."

Jay came back up from his kneeling position, now holding the younger's waist again as Jungwon pouted.

"I'm kidding, I'm sure B will fight them off if that happens." Jay's lame joke successfully made Jungwon let out a little giggle.

"Gosh, shut up." Jungwon turned around, giving his attention back to the now boiling water, his husband still attached to him.

Jay held the bottom of Jungwon's bump, hoping to give the younger some relief.

"I think we should tell Beomsoo." Jungwon voiced his thoughts after transferring the newly made tea into a pitcher with ice.

"Okay. Tonight?" Jay agreed.

"Yeah. I'm just worried. What if he doesn't want to be a big brother?" Jungwon put the tea into the refrigerator, now departed from Jay, crossing his arms, worry covered his face.

Jay approached the younger, wrapping his arms around him again.

"That's ridiculous. You always said you wanted a younger brother and Beomsoo is just like you, he'll be happy." Jay's statement didn't seem to convince the younger.

Jay sighed and confessed, "I remember when my mom told me she was pregnant, I was really excited. I was finally going to have a sibling. Someone I could protect, teach, and have fun with. And we were able to do all of that, then our parents messed that up for us. We won't do that to our children, we know that. But if Beomsoo doesn't like the idea, then we warm him up to it. It's still going to be a while before they're here. It will give him time to get used to the idea." Jay's thumbs rubbed tiny circles into the swollen stomach as he spoke.

"Okay." Jungwon let Jay's words comfort him.

"Okay." Jay kissed the younger's forehead before leading him to the living room so he could rest while Jay made dinner.

*******

End of chapter 16

*******

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating more frequently!

I've recently started university so I will try to update when I can <3