19

19| Lace

Jungwon had gotten home late when he heard splashing upstairs.

"Guys? I'm home." Jungwon climbed up the stairs.

He heard more splashing from the hallway bathroom.

He opened the door and laughed while shaking his head, "You guys suck as babysitters."

Sunghoon and Jay were holding a dog in the bathtub as Beomsoo poured soap on the dog's already clean fur.

"It wasn't me!" Jay pointed at Sunghoon who pointed at Beomsoo who pointed at the dog.

Jungwon sighed as he looked at the dog's adorable face before turning back to his husband, his best friend, and his son.

"Just clean this up before explaining yourselves to me." Jungwon left the bathroom.

Jay yelled out, "I made dinner!"

His voice was followed by Sunghoon's, "It's your favorite!"

_______

Jungwon sat at the kitchen table and ate curry as he watched the two guilty looking brothers. Both avoided the youngest's gaze, it was times like this that Jungwon realized the power he had over the both of them.

He peered into the living room and saw Beomsoo on the couch, drying off the white dog.

"Please tell me my child isn't drying off a disease riddled dog."

"No! We took him to the vet after we found him." Jay quickly explained.

Jungwon saw Beomsoo giggling after the dog shook himself, Beomsoo hugged the dog and kissed its head.

At that moment, he knew they were going to keep the dog.

Jungwon sighed and crossed his arms.

"What happened?"

"We had picked up Beomsoo and were driving back here when he saw the dog. He started crying and wouldn't stop until we turned around and picked it up." Sunghoon stated.

Jay tried to lighten the mood, "Come on, Wonnie. We always talked about getting a dog."

Suddenly Sunghoon's phone went off.

"Ugh, I forgot mom wanted to see me today. I'd love to see whatever mini fight is going to happen but I have to go." Sunghoon sheepishly grinned and proceeded to kiss Jungwon's forehead, like he always did.

Jungwon glared at the older's back as Sunghoon walked away, "You're not off the hook."

Sunghoon turned around and smiled again, "I know." And then he left.

Jay rolled his eyes at his brother's behavior though he knew it was harmless. That was just them being them; them being Sunghoon and Jungwon.

Jungwon got up and walked past Jay, heading to Beomsoo.

"Hey bunny. How's the doggie?"

"He's okay! Look, he likes it when I scratch him behind his ears." Beomsoo said excitedly as he showed Jungwon what he was talking about.

Jungwon smiled at the sight.

"What are you going to name him?"

Beomsoo looked up, eyes wide, "We can keep him?"

Jungwon nodded, patting the dog's head who licked his hand in appreciation.

Beomsoo looked at the dog, considering his dad's question before deciding, "Maeumi."

"Maeumi it is."

_______

⚠️

It was later that night and Beomsoo was asleep, Maeumi sleeping by his feet.

Jungwon was in the bathroom changing into his short silk nightie when Jay entered their room.

Jay went to the bathroom, wrapping his arms around Jungwon, back hugging him.

"Are you still mad?" Jay nuzzled his face into Jungwon's neck.

The younger sighed.

"I'm not mad. I don't even know what I'm feeling. The hormones are messing with me."

Jay smiled against his neck, "Your hormones, huh?"

Jungwon hummed, feeling Jay kiss his neck. Both of them knew where this was going.

"Jay!" Jungwon gasped as Jay harshly bit his neck. Jay kissed around the now red area.

"You're acting like teenage you." Jungwon whispered out, referring to Jay marking his skin. Jungwon's mind was too clouded to protest the marks.

"You know I've always loved seeing you with my marks." Jay smirked at Jungwon through the bathroom mirror, the younger was slightly pressed against the counter, his stomach was safe.

Jungwon mewled at the look in Jay's eyes.

Jay's hands ventured lower, slowly raising Jungwon's nightie, revealing the younger's backside.

His hand roamed over the lace Jungwon was wearing.

Jungwon spoke out before Jay could question him, "I wanted to feel pretty."

Jay looked at Jungwon's eyes through the mirror again as he pulled the lace down, "You're fucking beautiful."

Jungwon rubbed against the older like a cat in heat and whimpered as Jay's hand went even lower.

Jungwon had his hands on the counter, grip tightening as Jay prepped him.

Jay roughly pulled the younger's hips back, Jungwon let out a gasp; they were now connected.

Jay was always gentle towards Jungwon with anything else, but never when it came to this.

And Jungwon loved it.

Jungwon cried as his body moved forward due to Jay's force.

Jay bit Jungwon's shoulder, enjoying the sounds of pleasure he was causing.

Jungwon called out the older's name as Jay moved his hand up, wrapping it around the younger's neck, feeling his marks that he had created on the younger's skin.

It wasn't long until Jungwon's legs were shaking, barely keeping himself up. Jay's strong grip moved to Jungwon's hips again, keeping them together, even after they were done.

"Don't ever doubt your beauty." Jay used his hand to lift up Jungwon's chin, their eyes met again. Jay saw how Jungwon's eyes closed as the older separated himself.

Jungwon was still holding onto the bathroom counter as Jay turned on the shower, offering the younger his hand after he finished removing the rest of his and Jungwon's clothes.

Jungwon tiredly smiled, grabbing Jay's hand.

They went under the water just like they did everything else in life.

Together.

*******

End of chapter 19

*******

I don't know where this came from, anyways...

Kind of edited