💜

You step outside with your best friend and can only goggle at the limo your dad has rented. And once again you thanked the lucky stars that your dad had such a wonderful job playing so many instruments and being in hot demand for albums.

The limo he had paid for. The tickets for the concert you and your friend were going to tonight had been given to him by the company. You were going to be right next to the stage seats to see BTS and you were super excited. You were a true OT7 and whenever anyone asked you always said you thought they were all the cutest. You had studied them all and knew who sang what with your eyes closed.

Looking at your dad as your friend joins you at the door that is being held open you climb in and look around before jumping out and hugging your Mom and then Dad as he speaks. "It is not every day that you turn twenty-one and can now find your spirit animal and soulmate."

Trish near you laughs. "Well, that is Angelique's greatest wish. To be matched with one of BTS, she wouldn't care which."

You laugh and nod. "Yes, even if it was a Koala, Hamster, Cat, Squirrel, baby chick, a bear or bunny." You say referencing their Emojis

Looking at your Mother you matched her except for her eyes which were from your dad. Her platinum blond hair that she kept super long for when your dad and her changed into their horse form to run wild which when you had understood the in's and outs of soulmates had embarrassed you thinking of your parents like that. No one wants to think of their parents having sex. Let alone while as horses.

When you turned twenty-one your body did its first shift change, your blood changed and the only way you knew your soulmate was near was an extreme temperature change. But sometimes you don't find your soulmate for a very long time. Whatever powers that be, found a way to place them within reach. It was up to you to figure it out.

When you were close to who was yours your body reacted and the change came upon you and you shifted. But if you didn't search them out you could miss a whole soul connection.

It had occasionally been known to happen, but everyone was always searching so it rarely came out that you missed. You could only have children with the person who was your soulmate though. It wasn't some weird thing. You were after all human at first form. So even if you mated as your animal side you still would have a human child. Because well your parents hadn't produced a horse after all.

You could be with people outside of who your mate was Trish had been with a couple of guys waiting to turn twenty-one but said sex was ehh so she was waiting now.

Seeing how happy your parents were, you had decided to wait. Being in love with Bangtan for the last eight years has been all the guys you needed in your life.

As you pose for pictures for your Mom and Dad and the desert heat of Las Vegas making itself known already in April. It makes you glad you were able to wear the new outfit from your Aunt. It was very sexy but cute as she said you only turned twenty-one once and you should flaunt yourself every once in a while.